Pink kit tonight - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pink kit tonight

Well that's us f@cked!  I just can't see us winning anything in that.  And before all the pragmatists start spouting that it's just a kit and makes no difference. Think back to your really old school days when you forgot your pe kit and had to do gym in your pants!   Don't know about anyone else but I, for one certainly didn't feel supremely confident in that particular kit.

1 minute ago, todd said:

Well that's us f@cked!  I just can't see us winning anything in that.  And before all the pragmatists start spouting that it's just a kit and makes no difference. Think back to your really old school days when you forgot your pe kit and had to do gym in your pants!   Don't know about anyone else but I, for one certainly didn't feel supremely confident in that particular kit.

Are you high?

1 hour ago, andyD said:

Their home is white with blue and their away is full blue, right?
I guess they don't have a 3rd kit. Bit silly, but oh well.

Appears Slovakia are in all white - if they have blue away shorts, couldn't they have just worn them with the rest of their home kit and we could've worn our home kit?

1 hour ago, todd said:

What a load of absolute fvcking nonsencenonsense 

30 minutes ago, The Black Bra said:

There must be a warehouse full of pink strips somewhere.

i think we should play every game in our pants.

Why would there be a warehouse full of them?

I believe it's been one of the best selling away kits in scotlands history. 

4 hours ago, Clyde1998 said:

Appears Slovakia are in all white - if they have blue away shorts, couldn't they have just worn them with the rest of their home kit and we could've worn our home kit?

No. Our home shirt has white sleeves, that's why England had to wear red against us.