Kurds ye'd love tae ride - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kurds ye'd love tae ride

14 minutes ago, northernscum said:

I feel dirty:wacko:

Me too, hope big Kurd man brings a loofah.:wub:

13 minutes ago, Lamia said:

His name is apparently Firat Celik :)

He can take my name when we marry. Firat G-Man has a lovely ring to it. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Not the fat lad from East Kilbride that took lots of photos of Scottish scenery?

.:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What was the gist of it, I cant retrieve it.

Lamia found a picture of my future husband, I want to introduce him to my lemon curd if he shows me his loofah, Andymac is having to up his baking skills if he wants to cater aforementioned marriage and Bonzo is on the bevvy again and making excuses for slabbering. 

11 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Lamia found a picture of my future husband, I want to introduce him to my lemon curd if he shows me his loofah, Andymac is having to up his baking skills if he wants to cater aforementioned marriage and Bonzo is on the bevvy again and making excuses for slabbering. 

:lol::rollsmile:

20 hours ago, northernscum said:

Christ! Used to have that stuff on a daily basis when I was a kid, could not get enough of it. Then I tried it again for the first time in decades last year and nearly spewed my wringer! The sugar hit was revolting.

How tastes change over the years!

Creamola foam was another big disappointment ☹️

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Creamola foam was another big disappointment ☹️

I remember an elderly relative couple had been having such a good time at their local social club that they invited people back for drinks.  When they got home they realised they had no mixers so they made up a jug of cremola foam - chronic diarrhoea was reported for a number of days!

10 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

I remember an elderly relative couple had been having such a good time at their local social club that they invited people back for drinks.  When they got home they realised they had no mixers so they made up a jug of cremola foam - chronic diarrhoea was reported for a number of days!

Was it andymac?

39 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

29 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Was it andymac?

29 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

Yes

Oi!