Scotland v slovakia on free tv - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v slovakia on free tv

bonny78

28 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Compared with how our matches are normally on subscription sky sports, this is free.    A lot or ppl who dont buy sky sports will now get this game in their hooses ?

It's not on free TV though as the title of your post suggests. 

You still need to pay a subscription fee to get Sky Sports Mix.

It does mean more people than usual will be able to watch it though which is good. I'll be at the game though so it makes no difference to me. 

I guarantee you that the Slovenia game a few days later is not on Sky Sports Mix though.  

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Only if you don't pay the licence tee

And you need a license fee if you have a TV so point still stands. The cheapest option for fans is for it to be on terrestrial TV. You pay license fee and that is it. This way you have the license to pay AND Sky or Virgin subscroption and connection fees.

47 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

And you need a license fee if you have a TV so point still stands. The cheapest option for fans is for it to be on terrestrial TV. You pay license fee and that is it. This way you have the license to pay AND Sky or Virgin subscroption and connection fees.

Many ppl use sky or virgin as their internet and just take the basic tv package with it.   All of those ppl will now get access to this game.

49 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

But it is not on FREE TV like you say so change the title thread as it is not true or delete thread or admit you are wrong.

Its a free channel so admit you are wrong or meet me outside for a internet game of minesweeper to settle this.