This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 94 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Just now, Stu101 said:

You got a link?

Oddly the photos Ive seen seem to show lots of space at our end. Can obviously be deceiving though.

:lol:

a link to what? Most of my family and friends are at the match. They told me.

on another note, they way the three muppets in the sky studio are talking, you’d think rangers just beat Barca. :lol:

1 minute ago, Stu101 said:

Then I'm sure it happened then :ok:

No need to be a cunt

Just now, Stu101 said:

Your mistake was listening to Kris Boyd.

I’m watching because there’s live coverage of the biggest game in my home towns history. It’s unfortunate that clown gets airtime on any channel. him and commons typify sky and their narrow minded approach to football in this country. Those two muppets struggle to string a sentence together but it doesn’t matter because they played for Celtic and rangers

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No need to be a cunt

I wasn't being fully serious. I'm fully aware that our fans can be cunts- however the amount of shite that goes about- you're best to question everything. And its just odd that there is nothing on twitter - the tims would be all over it.

Edited by Stu101

I wasn't being fully serious. I'm fully aware that our fans can be cunts- however the amount of shite that goes about- you're best to question everything. And its just odd that there is nothing on twitter - the tims would be all over it.

It’s on Facebook and Twitter which counts for nothing really. I’ll trust those I know before garbage spouted by Huns or tims on Twitter 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m watching because there’s live coverage of the biggest game in my home towns history. It’s unfortunate that clown gets airtime on any channel. him and commons typify sky and their narrow minded approach to football in this country. Those two muppets struggle to string a sentence together but it doesn’t matter because they played for Celtic and rangers

Agreed on that. Cant stand ether of them. Sutton is decent though

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It’s on Facebook and Twitter which counts for nothing really. I’ll trust those I know before garbage spouted by Huns or tims on Twitter 

Can you post a link? In work, so both are blocked. Normally works fine through here though.

Cheers

Can you post a link? In work, so both are blocked. Normally works fine through here though.

Cheers

Nope, I’m not on either. I’ve only seen screen shots from friends on messages.

The Fraserburgh players did themselves proud, no disgrace in losing 3-0 to a near full strength hun 11. A goal would have been nice but they can be proud of their efforts, they made a professional team look quite poor.

It must have been great to test themselves at that level.