Sunday Herald - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

As a thank-you, I'll continue to buy the Sunday Herald and the football coverage in it is actually excellent (however can you please put a wee bit more about the Scottish 1st and 2nd Divisions please)

Be good if we could all make this the best selling Sunday newspaper.....that will send out a huge message to the unionist rags.

Aye, same here with the Herald.

I bought a Sun today - don't think I'll be buying it often, but just out of general interest to see what they were saying.

My folks have ditched their Courier and Sunday Post. "I only ever realy read the births, deaths and marriages on a Monday anyway. I´ll no miss it" or there abouts were her words.

Ive had to resort to buying the Scottish Sun for my daily paper - there is no other choice really. They were at least fair

What annoys me is i'm struggling to do the two speed crossword when i'm having my after work jobby

The independent was not neutral on the referendum, but quite shamelessly biased, rehashing better together assertions with no scrutiny and no balance from the other side, and stoked up the idea that the Yes side campaign was getting 'vicious'

Don't think I'll be buying it any time soon