The Scottish Cup Final - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

19 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Just to stop your bleating.

A couple of times during a disagreement I called Parkie a bigot.  As per usual, you jump in giving it the big man having a go at me for calling him a bigot etc etc etc.  Cant remember if it happened on both occasions but definitely on the 2nd.

Then, during a lovers tiff with Parkie,  remember, when you were calling him names as well (not arsed, but relevant here), you said something along the lines of, during one of your rants, you give me the impression that you can't cope with someone else having an opinion.

Bigot:  a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

That enough for you ma wee lamb?  

What does parklife have to do with this? You've gone way off the reservation here. You haven't even offered An opinion so it would be pretty difficult to be intolerant of something you haven't given. This all started because you said I ddefended the comments aimed at Ryan Jack, I didn't. I pointed this out and you refuse s to acknowledge that. Now you bring Parkie into it for no reason. Now you've gone off on a tangent and thrown the word bigot out there. You're a bloody lunatic

for what it's worth parkie isn't a bigot.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

What does parklife have to do with this? You've gone way off the reservation here. You haven't even offered An opinion so it would be pretty difficult to be intolerant of something you haven't given. This all started because you said I ddefended the comments aimed at Ryan Jack, I didn't. I pointed this out and you refuse s to acknowledge that. Now you bring Parkie into it for no reason. Now you've gone off on a tangent and thrown the word bigot out there. You're a bloody lunatic

for what it's worth parkie isn't a bigot.

Okey dokey. You're a hypocrite. A proper one. Please see above, I appreciate you normally have to read things twice. 

Only used Parkie as it was he you were arguing with, being a hypocrite, as shown above. no other reason. Not bringing hiim into it directly.  

Edited by BlueGaz

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry Scotty but that doesn't address the point I made about repentance. That just says he loves us despite our sins. 

Nothing about forgiveness or repentance. 

You aren't a politician are you? 

The penalty of wrath that Jesus willingly paid on the cross was so that everyone who ever lived (having reached the age of accountability) could be FORGIVEN for all of their sins (past, present, and future).

It was the only means by which we could be reconciled to God.

Jesus died for the repentant and the unrepentant alike.

THAT was the greatest act of LOVE in history, and that FREE GIFT stands for anyone to accept or reject while they are alive.

(You have free will.)

3 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Okey dokey. You're a hypocrite. A proper one. Please see above, I appreciate you normally have to read things twice. 

Only used Parkie as it was he you were arguing with, being a hypocrite, as shown above. no other reason. Not bringing hiim into it directly.  

Feckin hell, you've completely lost the plot:lol:

i honestly don't think you know why you're arguing anymore, it was only four or five posts back you said you were done with me too.:lol:

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

i honestly don't think you know why you're arguing anymore, it was only four or five posts back you said you were done with me too.:lol:

Knock knock. 

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

He's a ...... nah, cannae be ersed wae a ban. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

He's a ...... nah, cannae be ersed wae a ban. 

Aye, what would you do with your time then.  :ok:

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Ormond said:

Whank o'er pics of Ian Durrant getting lifted off of Pittodrie's park.

:lol::lol: There you have it, just as much a fud as VDA.  Great post !!!

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

My planted tatties need attention. That, and my Guinness is getting warm.

And there was me thinking you were a shepherd rather than crops.  You live and learn.

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Whank o'er pics of Ian Durrant getting lifted off of Pittodrie's park.

On 2017-6-3 at 1:40 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Disappointing post Ormond. I thought you were better than pish like that.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Blue Gaz shouldnae be such an annoying tit when I'm steaming drunk then. 

Let me know when you are wallowing in alcohol and I will steer clear then, if you cannae handle it.

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Oh, I can handle it well. My head cannae in the Morning though. 

Well, VDA on ignore so I cannae see him following me round the board, so I shouldnae be annoying to you in future.  :ok:

On 03/06/2017 at 6:46 AM, Ormond said:

Scotty, yer braw for a laugh when I'm blootered. :lol:

You're blootered at 6.46 in the morning?

Thats either an impressively massive all night sesh, or one hell of an early start on the sauce :lol:

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

You're blootered at 6.46 in the morning?

Thats either an impressively massive all night sesh, or one hell of an early start on the sauce :lol:

Big sesh regardless. 

He was commenting on my Facebook picture about midnight :rollsmile:

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Big sesh regardless. 

He was commenting on my Facebook picture about midnight :rollsmile:

It was that daft auld cvnt pished handing me that case of swally at that hoose I was grafting in that started it. I'm suffering the day though.