Scottish Independence Referendum 2014 - Results By Council Area - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Independence Referendum 2014 - Results By Council Area

Boy in my work from Shotts with all sorts of bigoted Loyalist stuff plastered over his facebook page according to guys I work with( I don't do facebook)

It's pretty clear that a large slice of the WoS is so retarded they voted for Scotland's future based on what team they support and because they like feck the Pope songs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy in my work from Shotts with all sorts of bigoted Loyalist stuff plastered over his facebook page according to guys I work with( I don't do facebook)

It's pretty clear that a large slice of the WoS is so retarded they voted for Scotland's future based on what team they support and because they like feck the Pope songs.

I found that when campaigning in Airdrie. I was amused when I got two northern irish flute band guys arguing with one another with one voting yes and another no.

Still not as many as the rich selfish lot from the other side of the country.....

Li

How would that break down into areas socially ?

Like someone said before, Edinburgh takes in a lot of the leafier suburbs within its boundaries.

• South West is Balerno, Currie, Juniper Green, Colinton very much commuter belt although it does contain Wester Hailes which would be your strong YES/working class.
  • West includes the Ferry, Kirkliston, Corstorphine, Barnton so pretty much commuter belt also with the addition of Muirhouse which is probably the most deprived area of Edinburgh.
  • North and Leith encompasses a lot of the tenement buildings in the streets around Leith but also the affluent areas around Trinity and Goldenacre
  • East has some affluent areas around Joppa and Portobello but also includes the Jewel area and Niddrie/Inch which is pretty rough
  • South has the morningside area and the the Grange area which is pretty much blue Tory area, think it also includes Liberton and Gilmerton which are a bit more working class.

It is bad but in line with what I would have guessed. Got the same table for Aberdeen?

Not seen one. The councils are being D1cks on this. Fife council apparently are saying they didnt count in wards so no data available. Surprised there is not one standard for all. Edinburgh only released that today after a bit of pressure from the media.

Not seen one. The councils are being D1cks on this. Fife council apparently are saying they didnt count in wards so no data available. Surprised there is not one standard for all. Edinburgh only released that today after a bit of pressure from the media.

And there is no bigger d1ck council than Aberdeen. Mind the letters they sent out...

I would have liked to have seen Yes Scotland asking to check the voting register.The register would show exactly the amount of people who actually voted and would have been checked against the totals given.Remember Glenrothes?

There's some good guys in Leith and east Edinburgh, but looks like the rest of the city is a mouldering pile of fear, rats, and male rape gangs.

They might have 2 pandas, a castle and a parliment, but thet ain't got any baws, unlike us Glaswegians.

Edited by Grumpyauldgit

I've looked through all 32 Council webs sites and the only ones to publish any breakdowns are Renfrewshire, Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, Edinburgh and North Ayrshire.

All others only publishing YES/NO counts.(so far)