Neil R - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Bino's said:

imagine what the national outpouring of grief will be like when the queen goes

It's frightening

Actually hoping she hangs on now

http://uk.businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-britain-king-charles-2016-12

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a bad doughnut habit is worse than a bad drinking habit. I know a few 80 year old piss heads but zero 80 year old fatties, as they all die. So you need to go on the offensive, point out that being a fat arse is statistically far worse than being a borderline pisshead. I would maybe add at the end of your presentation... "So fingerpoint that up your ass you judgemental cow".

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Having a bad doughnut habit is worse than a bad drinking habit. I know a few 80 year old piss heads but zero 80 year old fatties, as they all die. So you need to go on the offensive, point out that being a fat arse is statistically far worse than being a borderline pisshead. I would maybe add at the end of your presentation... "So fingerpoint that up your ass you judgemental cow".

I'm off for a Guinness or two just now so I'll get brave as after and show her this then. :lol:

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Whatever happened to Keep Calm and Carry On ? Is that another fookin lie they sold us ? 

anyone who doesn't participate in the outpouring will become a pariah

the family themselves granted it will be a tough time for them for a few days, like any family who loses the 90 year old granny

but that article probably doesn't even scratch the surface of what it'll be like

in another way, might have to go underground myself that month

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'm guessing that she disnae read the TAMB, otherwise you might not see next year, never mind 2033. Unless 2033 means just after half past eight? 

She knows I'm on it but she doesn't know my username. Although, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. She's actually one of the very few cvnts over here I know who isn't stupid.

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

She knows I'm on it but she doesn't know my username. Although, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. She's actually one of the very few cvnts over here I know who isn't stupid.

There is no way she could guess who you are. It's not like you ever mention that you live in Chicago or anything like that. You'd better get a few quick pints doon yer neck. You haven't got long to go until half part eight. What time zone are you in? 

31 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'd suggest if you'd like to see the abolition of the monarchy, that calling it's present head a 'cow' and advertising your celebratory plans on her demise is a bit counterproductive. It'll be the 'curry joke' next.

I'm sorry. I left my 'show respect' for a scrounging bitch hat in the house.

Edited by Ormond