This Weekends Games - Page 120 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

You would have thought that Celtic fans would be celebrating winning the league, rather than scouring social media for ridiculous posts from a daft wee attention seeking teenage lassie. 

Scottish football is mental as fuqk.. .... :lol:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buried within the link from the Hibs fan there is some footage posted by 'Lisbon Lion' which, if I'm honest, really isn't pleasant viewing and I'd go back to Barney's post from yesterday, someone doing their job shouldn't have to put up with that. I don't think there is any evidence of spitting (couldn't hand on heart rule it out though) and if the tweet from the Hearts fan is the sum total of what is being put forward as evidence I'll leave it for others to make a judgement. Bottom line though is that Lustig behaving like a complete tool (and he did) does not in any way justify real abuse (verbal or physical).

Edited by Pool Q

8 minutes ago, neil r said:

Fukin hell thats it?

Honestly?

Thats "online publicity highlighting the spitting"?

:lol:

Is there an 'utter beamer' emoticon?

If there was then surely you'd have used it in that thread when you were using words that you didn't understand the meaning of.

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

If there was then surely you'd have used it in that thread when you were using words that you didn't understand the meaning of.

Charlie hard to come by tonight jakeball? Bairns must be in their bed- go on let rip.

2 minutes ago, neil r said:

Charlie hard to come by tonight jakeball? Bairns must be in their bed- go on let rip.

Original. You got kids yourself out of interest? You seem to talk about mines a lot.

7 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Original. You got kids yourself out of interest? You seem to talk about mines a lot.

You brought up the fact numerous times in your original 'Im a jakeball post' cant really cry if it gets mentioned.

Nor when you post about other posters having a go at their sisters.

Still whatever floats your boat though eh?

In the meantime jakeball you enjoy your time sniffing away,  bashing away on your keyboard as you have filled the position I never thought anyone could ever fill- more tedious, more boring and more up their own arse (or nose in your case) than phart. Nae doubt he'll be along soon.

Type on junkie...

Edited by neil r

11 years ago now when I joined this board I recall some poster advising us to never ever EVER admit on the tamb to having used drugs as they would never ever let you forget it and would make you out as if you were a needle using hardcore junkie no matter if it was just the odd splif, occasional line...

The more things change the more they stay the same. Welcome to the tamb reevesy. Maybe keep it to yourself next time. :lol:

Scotland is a sea of blue rinsed old wimmin who sit clucking... between the deafening roar of their knitting needles. 

Edited by thplinth

1 minute ago, neil r said:

You brought up the fact numerous times in your original 'Im a jakeball post' cant really cry if it gets mentioned.

Nor when you post about other posters having a go at their sisters.

Still whatever floats your boat though eh?

In the meantime jakeball you enjoy your time sniffing away,  bashing away on your keyboard as you have filled the position I never thought anyone could ever fill- more tedious, more boring and more up their own arse (or nose in your case) than phart. Nae doubt he'll be along soon.

Type on junkie...

Is that a yes or a no?

Just trying to work out what bothers you so much about a stranger that you don't know on the internet :)

Awful lot of anger from comes from you. Wee man syndrome perhaps?

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Is that a yes or a no?

Just trying to work out what bothers you so much about a stranger that you don't know on the internet :)

He doesn't give a toss really. He just wants to "win" daft arguments on the internet, against folk he doesn't know. So now he thinks he can just repeat the same thing over and over and he'll always get that "win". :lol: 

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

11 years ago now when I joined this board I recall some poster advising us to never ever EVER admit on the tamb to having used drugs as they would never ever let you forget it and would make you out as if you were a needle using hardcore junkie no matter if it was just the odd splif, occasional line...

The more things change the more they stay the same. Welcome to the tamb reevesy. Maybe keep it to yourself next time. :lol:

Scotland is a sea of blue rinsed old wimmin who sit clucking... between the deafening roar of their knitting needles. 

Lol thanks for the advice but I'd say most folk on here with have taken something at some point. If they want to pretend they haven't to avoid stick from gimps like Neil and Olas then that's up to them.  Personally, I don't care 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

He doesn't give a toss really. He just wants to "win" daft arguments on the internet, against folk he doesn't know. So now he thinks he can just repeat the same thing over and over and he'll always get that "win". :lol: 

Yeah he's a strange one. There's plenty of folk who rip the piss on here but still keep some form of humour, even if it's towards someone they clearly don't like.

This guy just seems really angry though. It's pretty sad.

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Oh Parkie...

Getting involved in an arguement between two people he doesnt know... on the internet...

Edited by neil r

7 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Is that a yes or a no?

It's everyone else who has the rage remember? It's not oor Neil. 

12 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Lol thanks for the advice but I'd say most folk on here with have taken something at some point. If they want to pretend they haven't to avoid stick from gimps like Neil and Olas then that's up to them.  Personally, I don't care 

Of course they have. If Olas has not completely hoovered a maaaaaasive line at some point in his life I'd be amazed.

Neil probably not, hence the rage. #letsgetneilwrecked

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He'll be cool once another celeb pops their clogs. It's been a while.

You're really like a wee laddie trying to hang about with the big boys wanting to look tough.

Reevsey just fkin tedium personified

thplinth has his moments but you...

You give me a laugh.

Edited by neil r

23 minutes ago, neil r said:

Oh Parkie...

Getting involved in an arguement between two people he doesnt know... on the internet...

I'm a social commentator. Like a TAMB version of Louis Theroux, only more handsome. 

Just now, Ormond said:

If laughter is the best medicine, your posts cure all my ills. :ok:

See, ye see, you try hard. You really, really do but its just not there.

You just dont have that x factor.

You're just sort of funny in a needy, sympathetic kind of way.

6 minutes ago, neil r said:

See, ye see, you try hard. You really, really do but its just not there.

You just dont have that x factor.

You're just sort of funny in a needy, sympathetic kind of way.

It's sweet watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one post. :)

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

It's sweet watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one post. :)

A bit like when you see a wee one trying to copy his big brother or whatever.

You just sort of ruffle his hair and go awwww whilst having a wee chuckle.

Thats sort of how you seem really.