TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 11 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

Havent been on here for ages but after reading about this guy on the banned from tambers page had to have a look. If he is real and not an elaborate spoof (though he seems to be beyond parody to be honest) then he quite clearly needs to seek help.  Not trying to be funny when I say that, genuinely think he needs to get help 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30 October 2016 at 8:21 AM, McTeagle said:

Havent been on here for ages but after reading about this guy on the banned from tambers page had to have a look. If he is real and not an elaborate spoof (though he seems to be beyond parody to be honest) then he quite clearly needs to seek help.  Not trying to be funny when I say that, genuinely think he needs to get help

Holy sh*t this thread has brought McTeagle back to life!

melodramatically said he was 'hanging up his glengarry'.  

other folk have had to step in to organise and seem to be doing well.  wish them all the best.  i'm sure it'll be great:beer2: . 

Now back front and centre trying to organise a separate nicht afore party (even calling it similar to another event..)? and a home leg prematch party? :wacko:.  

i was doubting the whole making money angle but now i'm not so sure.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Event is sold out, according to the page on Facebook. No details have been given of the charity donation previously mentioned though. 

The "£5000 to TACC" that was promised? Shame, that would've gone a long way to making loads of disadvantaged kids happy.

2 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

The "£5000 to TACC" that was promised? Shame, that would've gone a long way to making loads of disadvantaged kids happy.

Yeah. Not sure what the story is with that. Someone has asked the Facebook page. No response yet. 

3 hours ago, Davied14 said:

Holy sh*t this thread has brought McTeagle back to life!

Old Tambers don't die we just go into hibernation.    But reading about this guy did take me back to the halcyon days of FloraMcd and HawkeyeRanoo etc. so thought I'd have a look.

Funny thing is, my account showed 0 posts when I logged in (and I'm pretty sure I had more than that :-) ), but my two warnings are still there! lol

A lot has been cleared up on the Facebook page. Including the confirmation that a significant donation will be made to TACC from the profits (talk of a "target" of £5K). 

Well done to those involved :ok: 

1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

That's an amazing amount looking forward to seeing the photos of the presentation cheque 

He actually wanted to present that cheque in person at the TACC party on november 25th. Rather than TACC present it to whoever they chose, HE wanted to do it. Must be something about the limelight.........

But yes, I too am looking forward to TACC receiving such a vast amount. Sensational stuff :ok:

You literally couldn't script some of the stuff that he's done on that Facebook page. From his Germany in the 1930s style approach to any form of conflict, to him trying to sell his Scotland gear on the page because "he's finished with the Tartan Army", only for him to then advertise an event for the England home game a week later.... (which is clearly the behaviour of someone who wants attention and sympathy i.e. a 5 year old child).

I made a tongue in cheek remark on the page after the Slovakia debacle and was banned within 10 minutes for it. Fair play to the new admin though, as he actually outed a guy for 'reporting' a post they didn't like, which I thought was hilarious. :lol: