Labour polling behind the tories - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labour polling behind the tories

Utter nonsense :lol:.  There was absolutely no bias involved in my post, I went as far as to acknowledge that it's my understanding that she is a good constituency MSP...  But she IS an arsehole.  If you wish to dispute that, I'm all ears.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, stocky said:

The potential for serious educated debate is there,  but you decide not to treat us to it. 

There is absolutely no chance for educated debate on this board, anywhere.  Be it football, politics or whatever.  It's beyond the capabilities of the board.

4 hours ago, Scunnered said:

Joe Cullilane, and Siobahn McCready.

Hmmm... 6 and 7 on the list. Wasted vote?;) But at least every time you see Jackie Baillie on TV you can say "I voted for her":lol:

I wonder why parties put 10 folk on the list when there are only 7 seats? SNP do it as well. I guess it must be free to put folk on the list.

Edited by Orraloon

55 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Must have been her fantastic interview yesterday.

On a serious note. How accurate have TNS been in the past with their polling?

8 minutes ago, McDange said:

Could this actually be the serious boot up the erse Labour in Scotland needs to break away from Head Office and become a Scottish party instead of parachuting in a new leader after every election disaster?  

Sounds about right, but I get the funny feeling that the red tories would claim a massive victory if they just squeak past the blue tories in second place. 

Then it will be the same old tripe and we're on our way back etc.

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Would you rather have a Kez bounce or a Jackie bounce?

The only outcome from this election worse than an SNP majority would be Scottish Labour performing well enough to justify their established position.

3 hours ago, MacWalka said:

Please tell me that fudd Alex Neil isn't on the list vote too? #novotesSNP for me then.

Another way to look at it is that Alex Neil will probably win his constituency seat, so a vote for SNP on the regional list won't be a vote for Alex Neil. It will be a vote for somebody else further down the list. As opposed to Scunny who will definitely be voting for Jackie Baillie, no matter how much he tries to deny it.

16 minutes ago, antidote said:

Sounds about right, but I get the funny feeling that the red tories would claim a massive victory if they just squeak past the blue tories in second place. 

Then it will be the same old tripe and we're on our way back etc.

You must really hate Scottish politics when all you have to choose between are different colours of Tories and the Greens.

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Another way to look at it is that Alex Neil will probably win his constituency seat, so a vote for SNP on the regional list won't be a vote for Alex Neil. It will be a vote for somebody else further down the list. As opposed to Scunny who will definitely be voting for Jackie Baillie, no matter how much he tries to deny it.

Some (me) would argue that due to Labour definitely picking up more List seats than the SNP, I am definitely not voting for Jackie Baillie, I will be voting for *googles* Neil Bibby and Mary Fee... Fück!

Edited by Scunnered

8 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Some (me) would argue that due to Labour definitely picking up more List seats than the SNP, I am definitely not voting for Jackie Baillie, I will be voting for *googles* Neil Bibby and Mary Fee...  !

Nah, your vote is already firmly in the Jackie pile.

11 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

To humour you I checked the alternatives...

WEST SCOTLAND

1 Derek Mackay

'Mon the Baillie!!!

Aye,  but he will win his constituency so you would be voting for somebody further down the list like eh..........Kenny Gibson.:lol:

15 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Oh dear. Even I'm starting to feel sorry for the poor lassie.

I know she is young but she isn't too young to remember the disastrous SNP "Penny for Scotland" idea? Is she?

Did she not once say she in her mid twenties before she voted for the first time?  If so, then the answer to that is quite possibly yes!

2 hours ago, Scunnered said:

:lol:  Never say that again!

All I can think of now is Kez bouncing.  :mellow:

2 hours ago, Scunnered said:

You must really hate Scottish politics when all you have to choose between are different colours of Tories and the Greens.

No, just hate the unionist tories. Are they really a Scottish political party?

Don't hate the greens that much, just find their policies a bit pie in the sky stuff and of course them wanting to put me out of a job, I work in O&G, doesn't help that much either.

The behaviour of Labour on the TAMB reflects the behaviour of Labour in the country. They are totally obsessed with attacking their perceived enemies to the point they are unable to address their own huge deficiencies. 

But is not just that... the Bain Principle is quite amazing when you ponder it... they would vote down a good proposal for Scotland just because it was proposed by the SNP.

So where on their list of priorities are the people of Scotland? Clearly not first (killing the SNP) and clearly not second (themselves). I don't even think it would be third (doing what HQ tell them).