This Board Needs Tunes - Page 352 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

18 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

It was me :wave:

Unfortunately it was posted in the original thread which is now unavailable or I might have a better idea why @donnyTJS & @silverbear were having a laugh at my confusion over Marianne Faithfull appearing in The Sopranos :whistling:

There was some confusion at the time by myself about the video but all I can recall is donnytjs ? & @silverbear having a laugh at me wondering why Marianne Faithfull 

I can't remember what it was, but yes something about Marianne Faithfull & Girl on a Motorcycle which you thought was from the Sopranos or something!?  😆

Image-1506903253.jpg

Hitched back from Hull after seeing this concert. He arrived late due to an accident on the A1 near Doncaster so I missed the last train back. Long story short, got a lift with a mate half way home then another on my own from a transit van. Got chatting to the driver about the concert when a voice from the gloom in the back amongst wires & equipment said 'Glad you enjoyed it'

Turned out to be the man himself who decided to travel with one of the roadies & kip on a mattress. Chatted away & got back to Goole where I was living at the time. I said 'Just drop me off at the traffic lights & carry on it'll bring you onto the A1. 'He then said 'Is there anywhere we can get a cup of coffee?' I said, 'What in Goole? At this time?" & laughed. Thanked them, got out the van & started walking . Had only gone a few yards when a car stopped & it was a mate of mine who gave me a lift home. I recounted the tale to him laughing at the idea of getting a cup of coffee in Goole after midnight & he said......

"Why didn't you invite him back to your flat"??

I turned to him & said

AAAAGH!!! 😡😞