This Board Needs Tunes - Page 772 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

Apologies for that @bonzo, but I felt @exile was trying to help me with unfinished business.   I don't even know what time tunes I missed posting last time 😆

At least I've left a pollarded stump with a choice of shoots for anyone up next.

Edited by Grim Jim

9 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Apologies for that @bonzo, but I felt @exile was trying to help me with unfinished business.   I don't even know what time tunes I missed posting last time 😆

At least I've left a pollarded stump with a choice of shoots for anyone up next.

Are Pollarded Stump still touring? 😋

44 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Aye, supported by a new Californian-Irish folk quartet:  Big Red Wood and the Tree Rings.

3 rings? 😂 Are you a gardening fellow then? I had to look up 'pollarded'. Hopefully it'll come up in the daily crossword soon, there's always a few that stump me...

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

there was an open goal for over 24 hours there...

but we an reunite the threads

34 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

3 rings? 😂 Are you a gardening fellow then? I had to look up 'pollarded'. Hopefully it'll come up in the daily crossword soon, there's always a few that stump me...

Pollarding is something that has always disturbed me; mutilating trees.    I've not yet posted Tool's Disgustipated, which I hear (wrongly probably) as anti-vegitarian.   C'mon the carrots!   🍔

19 minutes ago, exile said:

there was an open goal for over 24 hours there...

I dipped in a few times, but was too busy (walking dog, raging at worstmonster, arranging trips, wondering where my pension was, worrying about my prostate, and other retirement shite. Life/time goes faster now 🙈 ) 🥰

Oanyhoo, stone?

8 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Pollarding is something that has always disturbed me; mutilating trees.    I've not yet posted Tool's Disgustipated, which I hear (wrongly probably) as anti-vegitarian.   C'mon the carrots!   🍔

I dipped in a few times, but was too busy (walking dog, raging at worstmonster, arranging trips, wondering where my pension was, worrying about my prostate, and other retirement shite. Life/time goes faster now 🙈 ) 🥰

Oanyhoo, stone?

Sounds like the right priorities.

"Why didn't you ever attend to your pension/prostate?"

"I had a great opportunity to line up 4 songs about time flying on the TAMB" 😅