This Board Needs Tunes - Page 725 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

5 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

😅 Good luck with the next 700 pages.   We has a thread on the old board to practice on too!

😂Well it's keeping me off the latest wtf news cycle for a while. Must be good for the soul at least although I'm out my comfort zone in the jaggy metal territory! I was just a lurker/guest until recently so strange seeing lots of names who don't post anymore. 

13 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

Okay, I've gone back to the start and at page 11 so far (so many videos 'unavailable' now). Poaching this one from a certain Mr Grebner...one of first tracks to lure me over to dance music. Had been a bit snooty up to that point 🙃

There's a name from the past. I'm sure I was on a coach from Germany to Liechtenstein to see Scotland play around 2011 when there was a raging  great debate about the all time Cartoon XI -  whether Roadrunner or Speedy Gonzales should be on the right wing, involving him & somebody else.  😅

16 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Good to hear you’re enjoying being on board and contributing with your own choices 👍 It’s open for any change of theme giving the present one at least a week or just include sharing any of your favourites/new discoveries etc.
PS….Please avoid Cliff by all means, I’ve been hosting this for at least 9yrs and have yet to see his presence 🤞Saying that prepare for @fringo and his cheese collections 😬

😁 The cheese cupboard is currently empty.

Edited by fringo

5 hours ago, silverbear said:

There's a name from the past. I'm sure I was on a coach from Germany to Liechtenstein to see Scotland play around 2011 when there was a raging  great debate about the all time Cartoon XI -  whether Roadrunner or Speedy Gonzales should be on the right wing, involving him & somebody else.  😅

😂Maybe he'll read this and step out the shadows. Even his profile pics make me laugh/shake my head. I had Radio 2 on in the car the other day and some guy called OJ was doing something called the Punderland XI. Wondered if he nabbed it from Off the Ball 👀