Stubbsy.... Stubbsy... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stubbsy.... Stubbsy...

Maybe if Stubbsy tried rectifying Hibs problems which have been ongoing since the day he arrived instead of hooring himself out on Talksport to Everton or BT to Celtic then maybe Hibs may just start to progress

Possesion, possession, possession, possession and yet again we walk away with fuq all. I've had it up to here with the cûnt running his mooth. Does he get a third chance to get us promoted? Does he IMHO

Same mistakes different season, yet it'll be the same excuses. Just wait till Tuesday though when he's hooring himself for Everton on the breakfast show. him the scouse should concentrate on the job he's primarily employed for

Edited by DoonTheSlope

38 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Ah apologies. I noticed they had taken 7 out of 9 points against the 'Famous' this season. I just assumed they were on the verge of European dominance.....

Who's 'the famous' ?

:huh:

10 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

With Collum refereeing 

Don't think he was the ref the first time we beat you this season.

Collum has also been just as helpful to Aberdeen this season. Remember the last min penalty he gave you in December when the ball hit the Caley player on the chest. He is shit for everyone.

17 minutes ago, Rossy said:

It won't help you against Hibs though, will it ?

Good luck in your fight against relegation.

Thank you.

Hoping Hibs have a hangover from today and we can take it to penalties. Fon Williams has saved a few pens already this year.

4 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Thank you.

Hoping Hibs have a hangover from today and we can take it to penalties. Fon Williams has saved a few pens already this year.

You might have problems if Hibs go ahead. It doesn't look like you can buy a goal just now.

You're right about Collum, shocking decisions against both teams  in both games. 

3 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

No he wasn't ref in the first game.

As for December he gave both teams penalties which weren't.

To say that he was shit for everyone (both teams) last month is ridiculous. 

You're honestly saying Wullie Collum isn't a shite referee?   He's consistently shite for both teams, no matter who is playing. 

2 minutes ago, OLAS said:

You're honestly saying Wullie Collum isn't a shite referee?   He's consistently shite for both teams, no matter who is playing. 

He's worse than shite.

He wasn't shite for ICT last month though. 

4 penalty calls to make in the match - everyone went for ICT when it's entirely feasible to suggest all could have gone for Aberdeen. Failure to administer fairly clear 2nd yellow cards to 2 ICT players did leave us feeling that he wasn't consistently shite that night.

I know most teams have suffered from this clown but there have been occasions where 1 team has ended up being denied the opportunity of a result because of him. He isn't always consistent in his shiteyness unfortunately, He was even handed in it then he would be seen to be costing teams matches and when I say that I am going beyond my own team. 

That all he got for his Inverness horror show was a 2 week demotion is disgrace and an insult to all Scottish football fans.

Paranoia doesn't suit Aberdeen fans. 

I'm not completely sure of the stat, but it was something like 20 games in a row where Collum had refereed and we didn't win one of them.    There could be a case of paranoia there, but I had witnessed most of them and it was patently obvious he was simply shite. 

Pointing out the evidence from 1 match is not paranoia. 

Our record with Alan Muir as referee was worse that that until very recently and apart from 1 game when he shat it and failed to appear for the 2nd half I couldn't recall anything in particular regarding him being shite along the lines of  Collum.

I also don't believe there won't have been a game with a referee whether it be Collum or A.N. Other where Thistle haven't had most/all of the shite calls go against them.

4 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Pointing out the evidence from 1 match is not paranoia. 

Our record with Alan Muir as referee was worse that that until very recently and apart from 1 game when he shat it and failed to appear for the 2nd half I couldn't recall anything in particular regarding him being shite along the lines of  Collum.

I also don't believe there won't have been a game with a referee whether it be Collum or A.N. Other where Thistle haven't had most/all of the shite calls go against them.

There's hardly a week that goes by where the Jags fans don't say the referee was horrendous.    There's bugger all we can do apart from try to win the game fair. 

The penalty we got yesterday was probably not a penalty IMO.  Almost two years since we were awarded one...  another case for being paranoid!

Scotland is pretty multicultural these days.   I would be happy with Polish, Hungarian or other foreign referees doing their business here. 

Collum shouldn't have been demoted;  he should have been banned.   Banned for being shite. 

Nobody can deny that Collum was awful for both teams at Pittodrie, and awful for Aberdeen in Inverness. 

Draper conned him in both games and he gave Aberdeen a penalty for nothing in the first.

Shite referee. End of.

The reason Hibs lost yesterday's game was because Stubbs fell into the trap of thinking that when you appear in a national cup final as a manager you have to wear a ridiculous bouquet of flowers in your lapel. Not only do you just attract flies and bees but it also makes you look like a complete Elmer. Such Neanderthal dress sense will never triumph over the modern, stylish and progressive sartorial approach to cup finals taken by Jim McIntyre, someone who took his cue straight from the pages of cutting edge style bibles and wore a nice wee club badge on his lapel on his big day out.