Hoovers - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an infamous incident with a dyson after my first works night out.

Decided to throw up all over my folks living room floor and obviously the best and quickest way to clean it up was to use my mums new bag less Hoover.

Was rather proud of myself until the events unfolded when everyone woke up the next morning. :lol:

Used one of these at work today.

Oh my word,I could've cleaned all day.

What a Hoover.

And I also pretended I was a ghostbuster :lol:

https://www.clickcleaning.co.uk/products/numatic-rsb140-battery-rucsac-vacuum-cleaner-1923?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shoppingfeed&gclid=CLvr99OwyskCFYiD2wodFrkI9A

Fukk, you actually wear that as a back pack and it is cordless?

Hows the suction? Cant believe you get the full monty on a battery?

edit: quoted wrong post

Edited by thplinth

Fukk, you actually wear that as a back pack and it is cordless?

Hows the suction? Cant believe you get the full monty on a battery?

edit: quoted wrong post

Yes.

And it's fukking amazing.

30 min battery life with a wee control that dangles down to switch it on and off.

Life changing.

I think the kids would volunteer to hoover at home if I bought one of these bad boys. :lol:

Has Google not more became a verb rather than being synonymous with the product? I'd imagine when people say they are going to Google something then they use Google and not Bing or Yahoo etc. When people say they are using the Hoover or going for a Jacuzzi there's a fair chance they are not doing either and are using another brand.

Has Google not more became a verb rather than being synonymous with the product? I'd imagine when people say they are going to Google something then they use Google and not Bing or Yahoo etc.

Duckduckgo for me, I never use Google.