Bile - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I would go as far as to say that our football culture is heavy on the winding up of the opposition. So argue/debate/question as much as you like. And if it's the huns who you regard as your biggest rivals then you go for it sir. And if that involves dancing on the grave of their liquidated and extinct club then all the better.

Dancing on graves? Extinct? Dodo??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faux outrage. It is used over and over to silence legitimate discussion.

thplinth. I dont know what club team you support or care but I know the one you hate from the pish below you. Why cant you have something that supports your team. Or here is a ridiculous thought. Scotland/...

thplinth. I dont know what club team you support or care but I know the one you hate from the pish below you. Why cant you have something that supports your team. Or here is a ridiculous thought. Scotland/...

I like the fact it is repetitive. That it appears on every post over and over again... and again.

(I will delete it soon.)

I see Parkie is giving it 103%. If only Aberdeen were putting that much effort into their season.

What is 'pish' about thplinth and his thingy ? :wink2:

What is pish about it is the obsession with folk on the board with all things Rangers and no about their own team. Or Scotland. Let it go man. the BILE will set in and make ye go soft in the heid. It sets.

Surely you are obsessed with yourselves?

We are the people!

OoooOOoooo are you now.

edit: sorry need to add a smiley quick. :wink2:

Woo hoo. Thats ma paper almost finished for tomorrow. Just a wee summary now should do it. Will post it when its marked. 'A Parcel of Bampots in a Nation' Can I reference you boys that fell in? Notice how the saintly, and godly, Gers fans never replied to such a ridiculous post/? Suckers :cheers3:

Woo hoo. Thats ma paper almost finished for tomorrow. Just a wee summary now should do it. Will post it when its marked. 'A Parcel of Bampots in a Nation' Can I reference you boys that fell in? Notice how the saintly, and godly, Gers fans never replied to such a ridiculous post/? Suckers :cheers3:

Make sure you define "bampots", otherwise you will lose marks.

Make sure you define "bampots", otherwise you will lose marks.

I have done that mate. It derives from the two words 'bam' and 'pot'. Bam is the hebrew (ancienct) word for ram (as in sheep). Pot is the Greek (modern) word for hole. And low it was an Aberdeen fan that put the two words together and thought they were the 11th commandment. Howzat for marks?

It is noticeable that some folk are trying to use 'faux outrage' to shut down hun-critical debate. It is very Rangursmedja.

You guys are really damaging your cause with this approach but no doubt that makes me an ever big khunt for saying so.

Edited by thplinth

Let it go min. I know of a good bile cure if you are interested. Endorsed by Lance Armstrong. Last Glenlivet coming up. Let it goooooo x

You're sobering up, BILE is no longer all CAPITALS!

You're sobering up, BILE is no longer all CAPITALS!

See. Board used to be full of good debate. Now about grammar and speling. Who's the wee boy in your photo parkie? Take it he never made it to a big team? Face rings a bell though. Time to sober up yer rite. Geography tomorrow and can never find the room.

:sing: