Private Messaging Rules - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Private Messaging Rules

Taking pics off my Facebook is rather creepy, and misses 6 months of a running joke. Being devilishly handsome, with salon quality hair doesn't make one a rent boy.

You really only been here 110 posts if you know me well enough to find my Facebook and take an old profile pic, then upload it to another site, and then link it to here......another one who doesn't get out much it seems!

You run around the board greetin' and cliping and accuse me of being out of primary school? What a clown! :-D

Why you so butt Hurt about a button being clicked? The report buttons there for a reason, if someone finds something in appropriate or abusive then it's there for the mods and admin to make a decision. It used to be used to keep the board friendly and the content good. Not your level of trolling garbageas you stalk me across threads.

Going to use another button on you now, the ignore one, as your chats rotten

Why you so butt Hurt about a button being clicked? The report buttons there for a reason, if someone finds something in appropriate or abusive then it's there for the mods and admin to make a decision. It used to be used to keep the board friendly and the content good. Not your level of trolling garbageas you stalk me across threads.

Going to use another button on you now, the ignore one, as your chats rotten

Thank for that.

Taking pics off my Facebook is rather creepy, and misses 6 months of a running joke. Being devilishly handsome, with salon quality hair doesn't make one a rent boy.

You really only been here 110 posts if you know me well enough to find my Facebook and take an old profile pic, then upload it to another site, and then link it to here......another one who doesn't get out much it seems!

Please tell me this is a joke?

Yeah doxxing shouldn't be allowed on the board.

"Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents), or doxxing, is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual."

Agree. I didn't think that was right.

Yeah doxxing shouldn't be allowed on the board.

"Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents), or doxxing, is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual."

Yeah agree with that.

Here is another one. If someone replies to another board members posts say 20 times without reply they should be auto blocked from stalking the person further, the creepy weirdo s that they are.