Hibernian Vs Rangers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibernian Vs Rangers

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So an Aberdonian bigot factory?

Where do they keep that? In the North Sea?

You truly are a fecking numbskull. Your constant desire to brand folk bigots is pathetic and only shows you up.

Hibs have definitely improved. Whilst we have maintained our 100% record we have not been firing. However the pressure is all on Hibs for this game. If Rangers win then I don't see us being caught.

Agree it will be a pretty remote chance of catching you if we don't get something from the game.

We are a much better team than the one who played you at Ibrox and should have come away with a draw.

I'd settle for a point right now

Despite us winning every league game so far the last few weeks have been uninspiring.

We lack some steel in the middle of the park.

Even though Wilson has been below par I'd actually play him and Kiernan together with Ball sitting in front.

You truly are a fecking numbskull. Your constant desire to brand folk bigots is pathetic and only shows you up.

Calm down dear.

Do you really need a smiley on everything that's a joke?

The other guys in the thread noticed but not you.

You get out of the wrong side of bed?

Hibs must chase the keeper at every opportunity. He's a bombscare and its only a matter of time before he gets caught out

I think if they do that and close the full backs down they've every chance of getting a freebie.

Our tendency to play too much football from the back sometimes worries me.

when do the media start the stories regarding a hibs player being sold in the transfer window ?

no many days left to unsettle their players before the rangers game now

At least we can see that it wasn't just Irishness that Celtic stole from Hibs.....

Hibs must chase the keeper at every opportunity. He's a bombscare and its only a matter of time before he gets caught out

Foderingham is improving every week in my opinion. His distribution is still questionable but the only mistake I've seen him make was actually against you in the cup when Stanton scored.

Ball went right through him when it looked an easy save. Made a near fatal pass playing it from the back at the Ibrox game I suppose but redeemed himself straight away.

Edited by Pete Gas