The Apprentice Thread - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I only realised in his last episode his name was Murgim, I thought it was McGinn and presumed it was his 2nd name.

To be fair, he was likeable and useless, quite a few of them are just useless.

I was the same with his name and wondered why they were using his first name. Then he explained he was an Albanian refugee.

Good luck to him, he at least seemed like a decent guy. The chinless wonder who couldn't add up some figures just gets on my nerves. He's a total twat.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime yon American burd opens her rubber mooth I just want to boot the telly.

And Karen Brady can go take a flying f*ck to herself an' all...

When Karen Brady did the hands on hips tut-tutting it made me cringe it was so fake!

Nobody likes a grass either!

:lol:

The American one actually had one of her best weeks.

Boy Scott missed a trick by not taking Selina in with him, Sam had to go, 'cos he was a complete clueless idiot, but as ivana (American one) had pointed out earlier, selina contributes nothing positive, and focuses all her attention on covering her own backside and pointing the finger at others.

I have to deal with a guy like her at work, it's the most frustrating experience in the world, he refuses to make a decision, deflects, delegates or even hides (actually hides!!) to avoid taking ownership of anything.

Hate the term " scot free" mentioned at least twice tonight in the boardroom.

Why? The term has nothing to do with Scots. 'Scot', in that phrase, is a completely separate word meaning 'payment'. It's cognate with modern French écot (Old French escot) but Germanic in origin (Old Norse: skot; Old English: scot). Courtesy of the OED.

Why? The term has nothing to do with Scots. 'Scot', in that phrase, is a completely separate word meaning 'payment'. It's cognate with modern French écot (Old French escot) but Germanic in origin (Old Norse: skot; Old English: scot). Courtesy of the OED.

always thought it was not paying taxes

I thought he meant because it reminded him that we weren't!

I thought he meant because it reminded him that we weren't!

Ah, you might be right ... I keep forgetting how oppressed you are...

I grabbed the other end of the stick because I'm sure I've read posts from folk on here before saying that the origin of the term is derogatory to Scots.

That girl getting her arse handed to her when she tried to stand up to leave was not absolutely ######ing glorious!

That and the fact she kept screeching over folk. I thought she was a goner but the other boy's inability to iron killed him off instead.

That and the fact she kept screeching over folk. I thought she was a goner but the other boy's inability to iron killed him off instead.

Thought the boy got hung out to dry a bit! (Excuse the washing/ironing pun)

Were the T-shirts his idea? Did anyone question whether they were a good idea?

He mucked it up, but it was a good idea.

I thought the Welsh girl had talked (or screeched) her way out of it, felt they all turned on the boy that got the boot, slightly unfairly, it was him that pointed out how shit the party bags were, and he did do a decent job at the adventure thing. He was a bit militant with the kids, but Karen Brady would've wet herself of he hadn't been and someone had got hurt (or nearly hurt).

The guy that was the project manager, Alan sugar called him out well, he's a middle manager in a massive company, he's never made an important decision in his working life.

Edited by sbcmfc