Stachan - Mibbes Chucking It - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stachan - Mibbes Chucking It

gallus79

Doing a little podcast catch up here in Portugal, before heading out in this pishy rain to beer and food.

Anyway feeling is Strachan will chuck it after Sunday. Personally I want him to stay, so just giving people a heads up. If we want him to stay think we need to let him know that at stadium. And please don't go on about it being just media pish, it maybe so but no harm in letting him know we would like home to stay.

But I'm shite at starting a song...

Doing a little podcast catch up here in Portugal, before heading out in this pishy rain to beer and food.

Anyway feeling is Strachan will chuck it after Sunday. Personally I want him to stay, so just giving people a heads up. If we want him to stay think we need to let him know that at stadium. And please don't go on about it being just media pish, it maybe so but no harm in letting him know we would like home to stay.

But I'm shite at starting a song...

What is your source for this ?

What is your source for this ?

Yes ok it was from BBC Scotland, and there was a smugness from reporters lips. Cannae remember his name and just deleted podcast. I also text my pal who has a son doing freelance with the Sunday Mail (although not football journo). Feedback as a non footie journo is he is on fence , but don't be surprised if he walks. Could be Chinese whispers , but really hope he stays.

Unless Gordon is feeling like he is on the cusp on a new wave of talent coming through I think he should chuck it. He was awarded the job about 5 years later than he should have got it. He turned it around magnificently, that loser attitude instilled by Levein but alas he is seems out of ideas and not young enough to start picking the young raw talent we need. Gordon is class guy and we should remember his invaluable contribution. Who should we go for now... aww jeez knows. What we need is part manager part shrink as we have an ingrained lose mentality form 300 years of sucking cock.

As they said on the radio after the game,if he was gonna walk,it would be announced by now.

Tell the sfa last night,tell the players after the game,tell the media and fans after that.

It's not as though he can tell the group in a day or two his intentions.

I think he'll stay,by what he said after the game also.

Yes ok it was from BBC Scotland, and there was a smugness from reporters lips. Cannae remember his name and just deleted podcast. I also text my pal who has a son doing freelance with the Sunday Mail (although not football journo). Feedback as a non footie journo is he is on fence , but don't be surprised if he walks. Could be Chinese whispers , but really hope he stays.

Journalist at the SundayMail? Is this the Friday joke thread?

First thought last night was the group photo was a "souvenir" for his time as Scotland boss (was not just playing and coaching staff, but Broadfoot and a couple of other Blazers had got into it) to hang on his mantel piece.

Saying that, if he was quiting, I think there would be something more firm from the media by now

Guest BlueGaz

I'm not happy with how Strachan went through this campaign, however, not one for 'getting rid' unless there are better options, and I can't see one at the moment.

First thought last night was the group photo was a "souvenir" for his time as Scotland boss (was not just playing and coaching staff, but Broadfoot and a couple of other Blazers had got into it) to hang on his mantel piece.

Saying that, if he was quiting, I think there would be something more firm from the media by now

I thought that last night........but it might just be the Xmas card photo for the ssc kids.