Held Up - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Held Up

kumnio

I was reliably informed that the extra traffic was due to One Direction being on at the Hydro.

Ironically, I wish I'd went there instead of Hampden too.

Calm then#### soon. Forrest from 1D was on the left wing

6 hours to get from Aberdeen to Glasgow today.

Absolute pish.

If you're blaming that on One Direction you're an idiot.

I felt sorry for anyone having to travel to/from Aberdeen in that traffic.

UNTIL you suggested that I was an idiot.

Which I'm quite hurt by.

So you sir, you can go yourself.

Enjoy the drive.

3 and a half hours from Dundee, ridiculous queues. Returned after the game to find a parking ticket on my windscreen because I'd failed to notice a sign at the end of the street, not much larger than a postage stamp, in the dark when I'm hurrying to get in the ground. Tonight, Glasgow can go and itself! Doubt I'll be back for a midweek game.

Easy walk back into town. Got out the ground at 9;46 and was in Sammy dow's at Queen street station by 10;35 for a quick pint before seeing my mate on to the 11pm megabus back up to Aberdeen. think he's still on it though lol. had another couple there and went to campus in Sauchiehall Street. Another couple in there but left due to too many people being in party mood. WTF is that all about? Just been horsed out another tournament.

3 and a half hours from Dundee, ridiculous queues. Returned after the game to find a parking ticket on my windscreen because I'd failed to notice a sign at the end of the street, not much larger than a postage stamp, in the dark when I'm hurrying to get in the ground. Tonight, Glasgow can go and itself! Doubt I'll be back for a midweek game.

Mind oay that find though. Glasgow thanks you for your custom.

Easy walk back into town. Got out the ground at 9;46 and was in Sammy dow's at Queen street station by 10;35 for a quick pint before seeing my mate on to the 11pm megabus back up to Aberdeen. think he's still on it though lol. had another couple there and went to campus in Sauchiehall Street. Another couple in there but left due to too many people being in party mood. WTF is that all about? Just been horsed out another tournament.

Aye I couldn't get it leaving stadium that folk are laughing and jkong etc. I was devasted, still am.

we made it to finnieston about 10.15pm for a few pints. Few fitba people about so suitably sober mood - although did manage to get pished. Then went to Hyndland and bumped into Alex McLeish in a bar call Nicks. Didn't chat to him as he was on the phone all the time........