If It Was Aberdeen.... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If It Was Aberdeen....

..who, when they were in the bottom 6, had beaten the top of the league by 4 clear goals, there would have been a 69 pager by now. Instead, no doubt, the finger will be pointed on messageboards and in pubs the length of Union Street, that St J are the cause of Aberdeen not winning the league. Wake up, it's your own failings.

St Johnstone and every other team should lay down to us to prevent Celtic winning the league, it's the rules. If they don't they don't care for the health of Scottish football and they're all s :cry:

Well, last season it was (paraphrase) "St Johnstone laid down to a very poor Celtic side" despite Celtic only getting the upper hand after Dave Mckay got sent off after a dive from a Celtic player.

This season, it has been implicated that I am a “Right sheep’s dongler” That’s a shame because all the Aberdeen fans I know, without exception, are good lads. All the Aberdeen fans on here appear to be top people too.

..who, when they were in the bottom 6, had beaten the top of the league by 4 clear goals, there would have been a 69 pager by now. Instead, no doubt, the finger will be pointed on messageboards and in pubs the length of Union Street, that St J are the cause of Aberdeen not winning the league. Wake up, it's your own failings.

Do you honestly expect Aberdeen fans to be starting threads about how poor we were today?

Does any fan start a thread like that?

Seriously,we got beat,it happens,but instead of starting a get it up ya thread,why not start one congratulating your team (I assume).

You would get a lot more respect for that.

Btw,whatever happens tomorrow,were still top of the pile.

:)

Didn't make it to the game yesterday. Sounds like St Johnstone gave us a right humping though. Well done to them. I'm glad McInnes now has the international break to sort out defensive shortcomings.