The Sun - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah mate this is 100% true.Murdoch flew into Scotland today but they're not going live until Monday

As in Monday edition front cover?

I detest the Sun but we could use a tabloid in the last four days just to beat down some of the lies.

TT

Every little helps, as has been said, a couple of months ago would have been better but feck it, I''d rather have a couple of pro Indy headlines than none. They get no kudos or thanks from me though, it's blatantly obvious why they're doing it. Still wont but it. I'll never buy a paper again apart from the Sunday Herald no matter who else come out of t woodwork as pro Indy.

"The First Minister said that he personally liked Mr Murdoch and called the media tycoon a "remarkable man" during the same GQ magazine interview which sparked a backlash over his views on Mr Putin."

Okay .

I'm going to do you a favour and ask you a question to allow you to post something On Topic.

Do you think The Sun will back the Yes campaign and if so what impact will that have on the vote on Thursday?

Okay .

I'm going to do you a favour and ask you a question to allow you to post something On Topic.

Do you think The Sun will back the Yes campaign and if so what impact will that have on the vote on Thursday?

I am on topic. Yes I do and I think it will have an impact on left wingers who are backing the Yes campaign. It could have a negative impact.

Edited by EddardStark