Warning Signs! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Warning Signs!

tricky6

If we are talking of Iceland then they were a 'wee side' but are now a very decent side (Georgia are not) plus Netherlands have had a player sent off. Okay Malta are holding Italy but I'd say that has more to do with the fact that this is probably Italy's weakest side ever.

EDIT Italy now lead 1-0 and Czech Republic level against Kazhakstan.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

If we are talking of Iceland then they were a 'wee side' but are now a very decent side (Georgia are not) plus Netherlands have had a player sent off. Okay Malta are holding Italy but I'd say that has more to do with the fact that this is probably Italy's weakest side ever.

1-0 Italy now.

im glad wales are qualifying, getting put out by them (bale) in the playoffs would be unbearable

i hope if we qualify we arent in the same cities as them england or northern ireland, imagine how shan that would be, would be like expecting to be going on holiday to barcelona only to end up up down the road in benidorm.

Edited by LewisEDI

Imagine if bale does a hammy before the finals. Would be the biggest anti climax ever. Sure I looked at Wales stats before in this group and bale had been involved in something like 10 out of 12 Wales goals or something close to that ratio (add yet another tonight). Guy is unbelievable

Sadly, UEFA and their TV paymasters won't allow such Corinthian sporting spirit shine through.

That said, would we fear the Dutch THAT much? They are nowhere near the quality of the side we played in the play offs all those years ago.

they just lost their first home game since 2000, they have won something like 34 out of 37 qualifcation games at home since then,

they will be in the euros next year for sure.

Edited by LewisEDI