Refugee Crisis - Page 31 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Refugee Crisis

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quotes = Empiricism

No Quotes = Blah Blah Blah Bullshite

"If it isn't on You Tube it didn't happen" So many with this attitude - fair enough if you want to be one of them but it changes nothing.

And don't blame the passage of time. You could not quote them back in the day neither.

I can assure you I could but if you want to chose not to believe me it is of no concern of mine

Having said that this bit is hilarious you clearly haven't followed his posts in the past full of rage a block capitals....

I know you have a particular dislike for anti Cathotic posts so I am surprised you are backing him up to be honest

Hahahaha so now I'm anti Catholic ?? Interesting ...seeing as i was brought up Catholic !! You really are losing it !!

You know absolutely nothing about me and my experiences and I am certainly not sharing them with a racist - I have seen your posts over many years so this is not just some snap judgement.

And you still have not answered my question about what YOU have done to support migrants/ refugees / Asylum seekers .

Can you explain what this has to do with whether you are racist or no

I want to know what you have done for these people that gives you the right to call me a racist , when in actual fact I have probably done more for them than you have !! But since the answer is obviously zero then save yourself the embarrassment !

Really are you questioning the fact i rounded it up from 146? :o

No. Even 146 is a lot more than I thought. Last I read it was about 20ish. Which doesn't make it any lees bad. I was just surprised by the number. If the number has gone up to 150 ( and I'm not doubting that) it makes it even worse that it's not being reported.

The non reporting of this by the MSM is almost as worrying as the crimes themselves. If they are not willing to tell the public about this then what else are they covering up?

It's no use plinth and mactaz certain folk on here can only see all those that crossed the med as being poor refugees that are whiter than white and can do no wrong. Let's try and simplify it for them

Are all those who crossed the med refugees, migrants or a mix of both?

Will all those from an African or middle Eastern descent cause trouble in the country they are claiming asylum?

To make it easy on them can you keep your answer as short as possible

The prospect of being helped by someone who has expressed the opinions you have doesn't bear thinking about.

So as I thought nothing .

So as I thought nothing .

Just because you keep repeating it it doesn't make it so and is not linked in any way to whether you are racist r not. Anyone who has read your posts over the years will however be well aware. So you can deny it all you like it is of no consequence to me

Edited by Lamia

Just because you keep repeating it it doesn't make it so and is not linked in any way to whether you are racist r not. Anyone who has read your posts over the years will however be well aware. So you can deny it all you like it is of no consequence to me

This was exactly my point with MacTaz (but also PGB). Someone says they are a racist or whatever without ever substantiating it and then it gets repeated over and over until it becomes a historical fact on here. They have opinions which people don't like is what I see. This thread is not archived yet you have called him a racist repeatedly - why? what has he posted that was racist? You will say it was on an old thread but that is the same shit I got when I tried to get to the bottom of why PGB was considered a terrorist supporter. I am not saying nothing happened as I don't read every post on here but FFS can folk start backing this shit up as it is getting really corrosive.

I have lots of friends in Germany, many of them female, and none have been gang raped by refugees yet. Seems like it's a matter of time...

And now im an apologist for rape...

That is because you are. That is not the only post you have made making light of what happened and suggesting those talking about it are racists.

Got any more hilarious comments about your female friends in Germany while taking the piss out of the lassie who is clearly very scared at what is happening around her?

This was exactly my point with MacTaz (but also PGB). Someone says they are a racist or whatever without ever substantiating it and then it gets repeated over and over until it becomes a historical fact on here. They have opinions which people don't like is what I see. This thread is not archived yet you have called him a racist repeatedly - why? what has he posted that was racist? You will say it was on an old thread but that is the same shit I got when I tried to get to the bottom of why PGB was considered a terrorist supporter. I am not saying nothing happened as I don't read every post on here but FFS can folk start backing this shit up as it is getting really corrosive.

I have already said that you or any one else can chose whether or not believe me or not it doesn't matter to me.

No. Even 146 is a lot more than I thought. Last I read it was about 20ish. Which doesn't make it any lees bad. I was just surprised by the number. If the number has gone up to 150 ( and I'm not doubting that) it makes it even worse that it's not being reported.

The non reporting of this by the MSM is almost as worrying as the crimes themselves. If they are not willing to tell the public about this then what else are they covering up?

How do you think the reporting would have gone had it been gangs of skinheads targeting immigrant women?

People really need to examine this double standard as it runs far deeper than the media.

The media are as guilty as the attackers. IMHO One commits the crime the other helps them cover it up or minimize it. If the police had not leaked this I wonder if it would have been reported at all.

It is so disgusting it is beyond belief. There will be only one result from this if it continues - extreme far right political parties and what will amount to a form of civil war. I can't help but think this was the plan from the outset. Europe is being attacked much like Libya and the string of countries destroyed by the neocons. Blair and Cameron are very much part of it. Everyone has to be blinded so the one eyed man can rule.

I have already said that you or any one else can chose whether or not believe me or not it doesn't matter to me.

So if someone called you a racist over and over on here but refused to substantiate it that would be equally fine with you? Was that not what BT did to Kernie. It is a pretty harsh thing to say.

How many women get taped in Germany on an average New Years Eve?

Not even the daily mail is saying 150 gang rapes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415651/New-figures-sex-assaults-women-12-Germany-s-16-states-New-Year-s-Eve-police-blaming-soaring-numbers-migrants.html

It is also lumping the robbery and sexual assault crimes together.

Am no way apologising for this, but we need to take a step back. I'd imagine that NYE has a lot of sexual assaults happen (lots of people getting black out drunk). I was intrested to compare this to the average NYE across Germany.

J

Apologies it was 126 not 146.

A shocking 359 complaints relate to sexual offences, while 659 women were recorded as alleged victims, according to the list finally published by NRW state government.

It also revealed 126 claims of "rape by a group" and 47 allegations of "sexual assault by a group".

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/636944/Cologne-sex-attacks-list-crimes