Aberdeen And Hearts - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen And Hearts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that Union Jack all about btw? Noticed a few times on the telly, who are the bangers that are taking that to every away game?

It's not a Union Jack. It's an Aberdeen flag, just happens to be in the shape of the Union flag.

For year, Celtic used to fly the Basque flag over the jungle (maybe it's still there). Is that a Union jack ? It's the same design.

I know it may seem unbelieveable to Old Firm fans, but it's just a feckin flag with no political connections.

I'd understand the furore if someone flew an ISIS flag at a game but, come on, who gives a shit?

No-one connected with Aberdeen cares. It's just a Dons flag that has appeared at games for years now.

It's not a Union Jack. It's an Aberdeen flag, just happens to be in the shape of the Union flag.

For year, Celtic used to fly the Basque flag over the jungle (maybe it's still there). Is that a Union jack ? It's the same design.

I know it may seem unbelieveable to Old Firm fans, but it's just a feckin flag with no political connections.

I've seen it over the years. I always thought it was done like that to wind up the dafties on both sides of the OF? Winds up some Rangers fans because it's not in traditional UJ colours. Upsets some Tims because it's in the style of a UJ

Hibs lads used to or still do have one similar, it's all black. That was their reason for getting it made like that.

As you say though who really gives a .

I'd understand the furore if someone flew an ISIS flag at a game but, come on, who gives a shit?

Only a matter of time. After all we had a supporters club called achill Islam csc and also a video of the GB waving a fake gun whilst singing jelly and ice cream.

Edited by wembley67lisbon

Never mind the flags, is it just me who really hope Hearts dick aberdeen every match this season ?

No chance of us doing it so hope they do....aswell as every other team.

I would personally rather see Aberdeen win those games as I think they are the only side capable of mounting any sort of challenge to the Tims, however small a chance that is.

Oh and I also hope both of them pump Celtic Reserv.....,..I mean Dundee Utd :)

Never mind the flags, is it just me who really hope Hearts dick aberdeen every match this season ?

No chance of us doing it so hope they do....aswell as every other team.

You'd rather Celtic won the league than Aberdeen? Bitter much?

The hibs Union flag was green white and black and used to have CCS written on it if I remember correctly. It now says Hibernian on it and you still see on show from time to time.

That's the one I was thinking of although didn't realise it had green in it as well. My memory must be playing tricks on me.