Ticket Update - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Update

blackcountry jock

same here!

I've to pick up aswell. Nae bothered at all. Would be a shame if any of the fans on the waiting list didn't get a ticket in the Scotland end after travelling all the way to Georgia. Should be 100% pick up!!

All for random collection but, don't agree that if you book two or more separate tickets at different times each member has to collect. I booked three separate tickets and three varying dates due to the sales schedule and each member having a different amount of points. In doing so I incurred three postage charges which to me would indicate each ticket is being sent out individually.

Received an email this afternoon notifying of collection in Georgia and requesting that I contact the SSC to seek clarification on any other tickets I have purchased.

Upon doing so I was told that all three tickets would need to be collected.

I have no objection to collecting tickets nor would anyone else in the party but, what I do object is that on one hand the SSC can treat the tickets individually by charging postage three times but, on the other hand when it comes to collecting they are treated as one and everybody has to collect.

If the system used to select persons for collection is randomly picking envelopes I understand that all three envelopes could be selected. Should that be the case then surely three emails should be sent rather than having to chase the SSC for the information myself.

If one envelope was selected containing all three tickets then surely there should of only been one postage charge for the three.

Very much double standards to me.