Ticket Alert - 8000 = 2+ Points - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Alert - 8000 = 2+ Points

joe545

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SFA will have asked for 8000 initially and will have to pay for them, once they sell out they'll get more. This is what (just about) always happens, every SSC member who wants a ticket will get one.

I know my point was it was said don't panic if sell our allocation of 2000 tickets the Georgia fa would give us more but as we now know that is not the case

I might have a Georgia ticket you can have, if you need one?

I know my point was it was said don't panic if sell our allocation of 2000 tickets the Georgia fa would give us more but as we now know that is not the case

We won't need any extra tickets. Everybody on the waiting list will get one.

12 noon Friday 21 August to 11.59am Friday 28 August, Exclusive to SSC members with 2 to 10 points

12 noon Friday 28 August to 11.59am Monday 31 Augus,t Members with 1 to 10 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Monday 31 August to 11.59am Thursday 3 September, Open to all Members (subject to availability

No it ok thanks if you don't need it simply sent it back to the sfa or phone them and cancel it you won't be the only one lol

I've not been asked to pick up, so i'm golden :ok: