Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on. It was always funny hearing Celtic fans on about Lennon and why he was hated. My entire family raised me Catholic. Altar boy for years when I was a nipper but I detested that little yellow toothed knob. I remember Celtic lads at work when I was younger wondering why a good Catholic laddie like me followed Saints.

Utter whanks. :mad:

Almost exactly same as me. Even the altar boy bit!

Scottish cups x 36

league cup x 14

European cup x1

British league cup

Many Glasgow cups

Empire exhibition cup

Victory in europe cup

St mungo cup

Coronation cup

Alfredo di stefano cup

Drybrough cup

World of soccer cup

Dubai champions cup

Brandy cup

Translink cup

Wembley cup

We are a poor cup team :ok:

I was refering to their more recent record of being beaten by hearts 1-2 in the semi (2012), also the teams that John Collins insulted kilmarnock and ross county have also beat you at hampden. Possibly may have been under neil lennon.

Sad thing was EK was a massive Scotland fan as well as a Celtic fan. Unless you support either of better together a two teams you are on to a hiding on here.

You do know the Labour Party in Scotland are practically all Tims ?

My MSP Michael McMahon supports Celtic and fights for your right to sing IRA songs and wear balaclavas to the game but he's a massive Unionist.

Did you not have one as your Chairman ? Come to think of it did you not have loads that chaired Celtic ?

Celtic have a fine tradition of unionist labour politicians on their board.

Absolutely. For all the pathetic "freedom" songs they are the biggest Unionist club in our top league. Why else would they continually have staunch Union men at their table and keep going on about relocating to England. Edited by Ormond

I notice that if you go to his blog profile, there's a section "Blogs i Follow". He follows one blog entitled "Celtic Paranoia" :lol:

You do know the Labour Party in Scotland are practically all Tims ?

My MSP Michael McMahon supports Celtic and fights for your right to sing IRA songs and wear balaclavas to the game but he's a massive Unionist.

Did you not have one as your Chairman ? Come to think of it did you not have loads that chaired Celtic ?

And your right to sing a song about a famine that killed thousands of scots as well as Irish.