I Feel Old - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Born in Holland, has represented Sweden at u19s. Did he ever actually live in Scotland? Obviously his dad did.

Aye he lived here as long as Henrik did i believe. Could be wrong though

He's shite. Only gets a game 'cause his Dad is the boss.

He'll end up at some shite like Killie or Motherwell.

His stats aren't amazing, not exactly a goal machine. Still time as he is only young I suppose.

He definitely lived here, used to see him with Mrs Larsson or the nanny quite a lot when I worked in the supermarket.

He was only about 5 then.

:shocked:

Decent goal, although I'd imagine his name could open some doors for him...

Don't know how the 5 year schooling works or if it counts nursery, probably clutching at straws as far as eligibility for Scotland goes.

:lol:

His stats aren't amazing, not exactly a goal machine. Still time as he is only young I suppose.

When his Dad was his age he had scored 1 goal in 21 matches in Division 2 (regionalised third level). Jordan has 15 goals in 65 matches with 3 in 22 in the top division. More than a bit early to judge him.

When his Dad was his age he had scored 1 goal in 21 matches in Division 2 (regionalised third level). Jordan has 15 goals in 65 matches with 3 in 22 in the top division. More than a bit early to judge him.

Beat me to it. If I remember correctly Larsson senior wasn't really rated as a striker until his Celtic days. Before that he was less then ordinary in his scoring exploits.

Beat me to it. If I remember correctly Larsson senior wasn't really rated as a striker until his Celtic days. Before that he was less then ordinary in his scoring exploits.

Had a cracking USA '94, IIRC.

Celtic got him for something like £700k? Aberdeen were playing transfer fee's in that range at the same time.

Celtic got him for something like £700k? Aberdeen were playing transfer fee's in that range at the same time.

Not sure if they were matching the wages though.

Celtic got Larsson and Moravcik combined for less than they paid for Cascarino! Obviously having managers who knew the players well helped...

Had a cracking USA '94, IIRC.

I just remember him as Sweden's sub with the daft Alice band who would get stuck out on the wing.

Edited by Toepoke

I just remember him as Sweden's sub with the daft Alice band who would get stuck out on the wing.

IIRC WC94 is he not really remembered only for that wonder goal against Bulgaria in the 3rd placed play off, which bar one in a penalty shoot out, was his only goal of the tournament, which he was mainly a sub in?