Queen Elizabeth The 1St Nazi Salute In 1933 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Queen Elizabeth The 1St Nazi Salute In 1933

There is a bigger point to this which is how the Royal Family along with the aristocracy, upper class and establishment see themselves and more so how they view everyone else.

Anything that threatens them and their way of life is all they are concerned about and they wouldnt bat an eylid if all those beneath them were extinguished to keep that going.

As previously pointed out they saw communism as a threat and as that was the enemy of the Nazi's they leaned towards Hitler.

When they realised that Hitler was just as big a threat to that way of life those sympathies waned.

History often repeats itself and what is happening around Europe is a perfect example with the rich bankers and financial institutions aided by corrupt Governments doing everything they can to keep their noses in the trough including destroying countries and peoples to keep those institutions intact

I said to FE last week that Scotty would seem to have been proved beyond right of the New World Order conspiracy theories he made years ago and if we cant see it then we are deluding ourselves.

I just wonder what it will take before the people finally take to the streets en masse with their pitchforks and torches because if we leave it any longer it will be too late. It might actually be too late already

FE Scotty bit,bollocks.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE Scotty bit,bollocks.

Which part smarty ?

The criteria for NWO conspiracy theorists are groups using political finance, social engineering, mind control, and fear-based propaganda to achieve their aims

Have seen all of that in the last month - with mind control & propaganda achieved through the media

Edited by Ally Bongo

I said to FE last week that Scotty would seem to have been proved beyond right of the New World Order conspiracy theories he made years ago and if we cant see it then we are deluding ourselves.

I edited my post

Whilst Scotty's theories of the NWO intentions and eventual outcome were extreme you cannot deny that there is a form of it happening now

FE must be getting bored of aw these kunts saying the exact same thing to him

he agreed Scotty was right (apart from the God stuff)

That bit. Scotty is a zoomer, with, at best mental god crap, at worst mental god crap. God crap can be quite iffy, varying between all cuudly and nice and, well, not cuddly and nice.

Which has no bearing on whether his opinion of a NWO was right or wrong

You just have to keep your eyes peeled and your finger on the pulse.

My guess (and it's only a guess) is between 1 month and 5 years for worldwide chaos.

Guess only.

That was my last reply from Scotty re armageddon, so all going to plan, a Nazi salute from a child 90 years ago, a Tory government, an Island with a bit of money trouble, 1.4 euro to the pound and an interest rate rise at the turn of the year.

Was hoping for something a bit more spectacular,but he ho.

The reaction of the right-wing press to this is quite hilarious.

This is the press who uses any lie, any smear against the SNP, and who haven't been short of politicising the Royal family in their crusade agansit Scottish independence.

Let's not forget as well, that the Buckingham palace press office has also been involved in anti-SNP lies in the last month or so.

Now they up in arms because history isn't supporting the way they want it to be projected.

Tough.

I think you have to look at the context of 1930s Europe to understand this. There was very much a left-right divide in continental Europe. No surprise that the monarchy and Britain would favour the right. There was a lot of anti-Jewish and intolerant sentiment in the uk around that time too. I imagine many were sympathetic to some of the nazis' views - that's not to say they would ever agree with what they subsequently did.

After the war, America took in many nazis to aid their fight against the left. That's not to say the us officially condoned what they had done but they were willing to do that because of the fear of the ussr. You just have to look at how communists were demonised (and still are) in the us to see that there was a real war going on. Similarly it's probably no surprise that aristocrats in the uk and the establishment preferred the nazis to their left equivalent.

All that being said, I don't think there is much to the story re the queen. I think the timing also is favourable to the queen mother as I think there is a difference to rhetoric of parties like the nazis in 1933 and what they actually did in the years that followed.

I think you have to look at the context of 1930s Europe to understand this.

That's correct. But there's very little (common) knowledge in the UK of the considerable support for Nazism among the British establishment in the 1930's.

It's been airbrushed from history.

The 'party line' is that the UK was united in its opposition to Hitler from the start. It wasn't.

That's correct. But there's very little (common) knowledge in the UK of the considerable support for Nazism among the British establishment in the 1930's.

It's been airbrushed from history.

The 'party line' is that the UK was united in its opposition to Hitler from the start. It wasn't.

But in the context of that period it's not surprising. It was very much a black and white period in the sense that it was one or the other. The establishment would have preferred the nazis than communists. I don't think that materialised into active support in terms of influence over British policies etc. I also don't think that can be extrapolated into support for what the nazis subsequently did.

At the end of the day, Britain got involved in world war 2 because Germany invaded Poland. If Germany had operated within its own borders then who knows what Britain would have done (if anything). I have never bought the idea that Britain's primary aim was to save the Jews - there was significant anti semitism in Britain at the time - it was a most fortunate bi product, but the primary purpose was to stem German aggression because Britain felt threatened by the prospect of an invasion.

There's one on Clarkston Road (across from Beechings) if you fancy a leisurely Sunday morning stroll.

Not sure what flavours they stock though.

Cheers Charlie!!

But in the context of that period it's not surprising. It was very much a black and white period in the sense that it was one or the other. The establishment would have preferred the nazis than communists. I don't think that materialised into active support in terms of influence over British policies etc. I also don't think that can be extrapolated into support for what the nazis subsequently did.

At the end of the day, Britain got involved in world war 2 because Germany invaded Poland. If Germany had operated within its own borders then who knows what Britain would have done (if anything). I have never bought the idea that Britain's primary aim was to save the Jews - there was significant anti semitism in Britain at the time - it was a most fortunate bi product, but the primary purpose was to stem German aggression because Britain felt threatened by the prospect of an invasion.

I don't think there has ever been any suggestion from a remotely serious source that Britain entered WWII because of Germany's treatment of the Jews. The Band of Brothers episode where they find and liberate a camp is titled 'Why We Fought' and this view has been encouraged in popular culture, but it just isn't true. There is a very real issue around how so much of the British establishment was either openly or covertly pro-Nazi throughout the 1930s due to anti-communism, but that has largely been air-brushed out of history. Both the the treatment of the Jews and the expansionist aims of Hitler were well known in the 1930s but the right in the UK (not least the Royals) saw a strong Germany as a useful counterpoint to Stalin, ignoring warnings from the left here and from other countries, notably France.

Guest BlueGaz

Is it just coincidence that this story has broke, the same day it was revealed, that British pilots are secretly bombing Syria

Secretly? Exchange programs have been in place for decades. This is nothing new and certainly not a secret.

he agreed Scotty was right (apart from the God stuff)

The end of Capitalism is in sight, we're all just waiting for the wheels to come off.

In the last 40 years the human population has doubled and the global animal population has halved. This trend is unrestrained and continuing.

We all know the status quo is unsustainable, but we're all burying our heads in the sand as the alternative is too awful to contemplate. Our attention is still fixated with "growth" on a finite planet with finite resources being the answer to all our problems...

Meanwhile:

"Austerity" is a plan. In essence it is the rich asset stripping the poor, the elite feathering nests for what will be a near extinction event. There have been umpteen famines engineered throughout history, some of the worst of them in the 20th C. The super rich will survive. Some workers will become a slave class - and they'll be happy to do it. The rest will starve. Bilions of us. The global financial institutions have ripped Greece a new arsehole and shown all of us that even if left wing governments are democratically elected they will be overthrown and replaced. People are already starving to death in the UK, and we're being conditioned into blaming them for their own deaths - and to not care. As these become more and more frequent it will be normalised in our minds.

I've no idea about timescale. I hope its generational and not imminent.

But either way we're sleep walking into this.

And god has nothing to do with it. Nor owls. Nor stupid numbers and dates.

And folk still say that nwo is just pie in the sky. We are seeing the new world order engineering things to suit there needs/goals don't get me wrong I don't agree with the more extreme thoughts on nwo but I def see a group manipulating things to there own ends

And folk still say that nwo is just pie in the sky. We are seeing the new world order engineering things to suit there needs/goals don't get me wrong I don't agree with the more extreme thoughts on nwo but I def see a group manipulating things to there own ends

Elites with money have always manipulated others to keep in power, nwe is not really that new except in the interconnectedness of global politics and finance.