Queen Elizabeth The 1St Nazi Salute In 1933 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Queen Elizabeth The 1St Nazi Salute In 1933

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A spokesperson for the palace said: "It is disappointing that film, shot eight decades ago and apparently from Her Majesty's personal family archive, has been obtained and exploited in this manner."

Yeah, that's the big issue here.

Haha! The Rangers fan is even burying his head in the sand about the Queen.

It wouldn't have happened if Mark Warbuton was the King in 1933

Ain'y burying my head in the sand about anything, It has been no secret for over 70 years that many members of the Royal family had Nazi sympathies (Edward the 8th was a nazi, and all of Stavros's sisters married Nazi's), I was just wondering about the coincidence of the story been released, on the same day as it was revealed, that British forces where secretly bombing Syria. IE: Is this a good day to bury bad news.

She's the first Queen Elizabeth of Scotland that I know of

In that case she'd just be queen Elizabeth. King John of England isn't king john the first, just king john. You don't get a cardinal number until there's a second one, so queen Elizabeth the first cannot refer to the current queen of Scotland.

Edited by biffer

Liz was just a kid who wouldn't have none what she was doing unlike the picture of the England national football team from the same era. Don't think the Sun would publish that one.

The queen mum on the other hand....