Aberdeen V Rijeka And Other European Ties - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Rijeka And Other European Ties

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not making excuses, but you've got to cut Aberdeen a bit of slack. This is a learning curve.

And the Aberdeen fans are normally very sympathetic to teams like Motherwell.

:P

Is it done?

2-1 wouldnt be a disaster if there's time to get 1 back.

He's a great player. Might have just needed time to settle in Aberdeen. Cracking left foot.

Yeah, you're probably right. I was excited when we signed him as he'd always looked excellent for you guys. He just seemed to unbalance us last year and i was unsure what he was bringing to the table.

I'm chuffed that he looks like he's starting to prove me wrong though :)

Yeah, you're probably right. I was excited when we signed him as he'd always looked excellent for you guys. He just seemed to unbalance us last year and i was unsure what he was bringing to the table.

I'm chuffed that he looks like he's starting to prove me wrong though :)

He will definitely prove any doubters wrong. He had his fair share of them a St Mirren early on. If he's played as the attacking midfielder, pushing right up with the striker, then he'll flourish. He'll score plenty in that position.

Settle for that, not sure about performance as at work but we still right in there with away goal.

How often have you wondered after slim home win and losing away goal, is that enough?

We can do this next week.

COYR :ok:

Away goals are God, and we've got a handy knack of scoring them.

It'll be a difficult night next week, because this team are good up front. Still, we've given ourselves a fighting chance.