Recommend A Moisturiser ? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommend A Moisturiser ?

I use Nivea cream, the one that comes in the blue tub. It is quite thick and took me a bit of getting used to but now I like it.

Also a bit of praise for the Q10 moisturiser from Lidl. It's very good value, easy to apply and really moisturises effectively, meaning there's no need for further applications.

This is a wind up and tooo funeee, I spat my beer out as soon as I opened the New Content of the TAMB afterthe comments on the Aftershave thread.

Anyways, just in case you are being serious...expensive though

closeup_080675e2d9856b97035a12ab1c065e0a

It did start as a bit of a wind up, but I have been trying to have a bit of man-cream action lately :wink2: . Tried Nivea but then realised that due to food allergies my wee girl has a supply of Aveeno, so every time I apply to her, I just apply what's left on my hands to my handsome but dry fizzog. Glad not paying for it at £7 a bottle ! #thankssnp :ok: