Ticket Sales - Page 19 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone buy tickets in the second sale for SSC members? I bought my brother in law one for the poland game. That was three weeks ago and no sign of the ticket yet. Just wondering if anyone else hasnt received theres yet. I know its still a while till the game but when i buy tickets during the members sales theyre usually here within the week.

Anyone buy tickets in the second sale for SSC members? I bought my brother in law one for the poland game. That was three weeks ago and no sign of the ticket yet. Just wondering if anyone else hasnt received theres yet. I know its still a while till the game but when i buy tickets during the members sales theyre usually here within the week.

Aye, they arrived within days.

How well do you know ur postman and is he a Scotland supporter!?!?!?

Yes mate I did

arrived within a week.

About 3 days later.

Mine just arrived today

Looks like Poland is still lagging a little, but I would expect that to change, especially if we get a result in Georgia (even more so if we get anything out of the Germany game!).

They have obviously just released a section of the East Stand for sale. It was grey previously, but now showing as having very good availability. There's no telling if there are any other sections that they have held back.

Looks like Poland is still lagging a little, but I would expect that to change, especially if we get a result in Georgia (even more so if we get anything out of the Germany game!).

They have obviously just released a section of the East Stand for sale. It was grey previously, but now showing as having very good availability. There's no telling if there are any other sections that they have held back.

I think the whole middle of the South Upper is yet to go on sale. Possibly as much as 5k + left. Like you say a win in Georgia and they will sell out regardless of the Germany result.

Seriously? It's open right now, well not for the Germany game any more.

http://www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx?ProductSubType=EU16

Cheers - i have mine already but I was asked by a friend and the ssc site wont let me buy without logging in ??? Odd

The fact it's so late in the year and midweek maybe some can't take anymore days off to travel to the game, loads of people who would have went will be in Faro, pricing to some the tickets are too expensive when you've to also add in travel costs. Multiple reasons why it's not sold out. Coming from Aberdeen with cost of travel and taking time off work to me personnally i do think the pricing is too high

I think the ticket prices are fair enough for the Germany and Poland games - it perhaps demonstrates a decline in interest in the national side.

The Germany game is sold out is it not and I think there is a limited amount of people just waiting until the Germany game is over until they fork out for the Poland game?

Edited by KennethV