Ticket Sales - Page 16 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't bother with special delivery if it's a home game as if they go missing in the post the SFA are obliged to replace them.

They're meant to do it for away games too, but it's not really possible for them to re-print them.

I think, judging on the stadium plan, that there is no more than 3 000 seats available for the Poland game now.

Unless the SFA didn't opened all sectors.

Looks like there are about 2500 left for Germany so i'd say there is a good bit more left for Poland.

I wouldn't bother with special delivery if it's a home game as if they go missing in the post the SFA are obliged to replace them.

They're meant to do it for away games too, but it's not really possible for them to re-print them.

^^^

This, despite the pish the SFA come out with that says otherwise.

I chose special delivery this time as I'd ordered 7 tickets, but I've used regular post in the past no problem.

£7.50 postage charge is a bit steep if you're just buying a single ticket...

Don't know how much your tickets were but I was told if you spend over £200 you have to take special delivery

Don't know how much your tickets were but I was told if you spend over £200 you have to take special delivery

Was more than that and I still had the option. Maybe if I tried to check out it would have defaulted to special delivery only?...

Not sure why they would set £200 as the limit. Standard 1st class (63p) has no cover for loss or damage.

To include insurance you have the choice of 2 services with Royal Mail: Signed For, which is £1.73 (1st class) or £1.64 (2nd class), or Special Delivery which is £6.45. Signed For only covers up to £50 for loss or damage. Special Delivery covers for up to £500.

Looks like they have slowed down again, Germany game a virtual sell out, I estimate 1k + Tickets left.

The Poland game will have some sort of public sale (AS if the the one just gone wasn't public enough!) I estimate about 4 to 5k left to sell for this game.

Considering they are both School nights and the prices we have done well to sell this many.

Germany_2.png

Poland_2.png

Edited by kmcca5

All the central upper South stand sections are never sold until everything else is and in the last few years are always empty (we gave Belgium some of these tickets when they asked for more) So I reckon another 4K or so available if needed.

Why do we do that? They are some of the best seats in the stadium FFS!

Looks like they have slowed down again, Germany game a virtual sell out, I estimate 1k + Tickets left.

The Poland game will have some sort of public sale (AS if the the one just gone wasn't public enough!) I estimate about 4 to 5k left to sell for this game.

Considering they are both School nights and the prices we have done well to sell this many.

Germany_2.png

Poland_2.png

A little surge on the Germany game. 2 of the blue sections in the East are now green.

Over 10,000 left for both games I was informed today. called for the number for tickets for a friend and I asked them how much left.

Over 10,000 left for both games I was informed today. called for the number for tickets for a friend and I asked them how much left.

In total, or 2 x 10,000? Certainly doesn't look like there's anywhere near that left on the Germany stadium plan, unless they just held back from releasing some sections.

In total, or 2 x 10,000? Certainly doesn't look like there's anywhere near that left on the Germany stadium plan, unless they just held back from releasing some sections.

She said 10000 each !!!!. yes I was very surprised to looking at the plan

Hi guys,

Looking for 2 tickets for the Germany match.

The Mrs. (who is German) kindly got us tickets to Germany v Scotland match in Dortmund last year, as the DFB seems to actually know how to operate ticket sales.

With no thanks to the SFA I have not been able to return the favour (SSC member but no chance to buy 2 tickets together until the last minute at which point they sell out so fast).

If anyone has a lead on 2 tickets it would be very much appreciated.

Hi guys,

Looking for 2 tickets for the Germany match.

The Mrs. (who is German) kindly got us tickets to Germany v Scotland match in Dortmund last year, as the DFB seems to actually know how to operate ticket sales.

With no thanks to the SFA I have not been able to return the favour (SSC member but no chance to buy 2 tickets together until the last minute at which point they sell out so fast).

If anyone has a lead on 2 tickets it would be very much appreciated.

I know this doesn't help you now it is a sell out, but in the SFA's defence you had a pretty large window, from Tuesday last week until yesterday, to buy tickets.