Ticket Sales - Page 15 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

Im sure majority of poles if buying now will buy for A6 and A7.
Fair play for them if they can get.
I have sat in the home end at away games many times before getting on the points ladder.

As long as they behave, then there should be no issues.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't let me retrieve my login details for some reason so I ended up registering a new account in my dad's name.

Seems pretty daft.

But you got tickets by registering a new account? Shows that this is indeed a public sale by all but name.

But you got tickets by registering a new account? Shows that this is indeed a public sale by all but name.

Also member who has allready purchased tickets previosly is by phone only

Gave up my membership a couple of years ago when wee man was born. Got an email yesterday saying that as I'm a registered Scotland supporter, I could get tickets.

To be honest, I was surprised to even get a look-in, and astonished that I was able to go on and get 4 if I wanted. Just assume tickets would be like absolute gold dust.

Delighted.

Gave up my membership a couple of years ago when wee man was born. Got an email yesterday saying that as I'm a registered Scotland supporter, I could get tickets.

To be honest, I was surprised to even get a look-in, and astonished that I was able to go on and get 4 if I wanted. Just assume tickets would be like absolute gold dust.

Delighted.

The price is bound to have put some folk off.

Just got myself 4 for Poland game no prob at all, on phone bout 2 mins they said still fair few left.

I cant post screen shots of the stadium plans, but Poland hasn't changed dramatically since the last pic that was posted on here last month.

The Germany game saw a but of a surge yesterday. Aside from green sections (limited availability), there are just 4 blue sections (good or very good availability) left in the East, 4 of the smaller South Upper sections and one large/one small in South Lower.

Someone might be kind enough to post the screen shots, as it is easier to see from that.

I registered this morning and it's not giving me an option to buy any online...

Maybe they have closed that loophole, so only those had registered prior to this sale can buy. You can see why they would do that, not that it helps you much. Try calling them if it still doesn't work.

How far are you getting? If I don't log in, it still lets me select seats for each game and add them to my basket.

Bought tickets but they are getting sent out by post rather than special delivery (my mistake) . Is this awright theses days. Always got them delivered after a guy in Motherwell sorting office stole my mates tickets when Scotland were playing at Ibrox during the refurbishment of Hampden years ago.

Bought tickets but they are getting sent out by post rather than special delivery (my mistake) . Is this awright theses days. Always got them delivered after a guy in Motherwell sorting office stole my mates tickets when Scotland were playing at Ibrox during the refurbishment of Hampden years ago.

Any time I've had normal post it's been fine mate. I think there are loads in here that go for that option.

if the tickets were to go missing I'm sure you would get re-prints anyway. Don't know that for fact right enough as its never happened to me.

Any time I've had normal post it's been fine mate. I think there are loads in here that go for that option.

if the tickets were to go missing I'm sure you would get re-prints anyway. Don't know that for fact right enough as its never happened to me.

Got mine normal post n'all no bother.