Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

Think I might be able to help you with Marseille game (not 100% sure yet). However, you will have to change your signature to Ryan Jack is ten times better at football than Scott Allan. ;)

haha mate i'll run down king street with his shirt on my back if so. did i ever tell you i spent most of my school years in aberdeen? russell (cadger) anderson lived round the corner from me ;-)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LewisEDI, on 15 Nov 2015 - 9:36 PM, said:

haha mate i'll run down king street with his shirt on my back if so. did i ever tell you i spent most of my school years in aberdeen? russell (cadger) anderson lived round the corner from me ;-)

:lol:

I have 2 tickets for that game, waiting to see the draw before i decide what games i'm going to though. You're first in line if i'm not going :ok:

Might possibly have a few tickets going. Will wait and see but just a bit put off by the recent events. That and the fact my Dad is insistent on travelling down to London and then to Marseilles via Eurostar.

I've got two tickets for Marseilles on both the 11th and 18th. One for Lyon on the 13th and one for St Etienne on the 14th.

Please keep me in mind before parting with tickets. I'm going to 9 games but could squeeze in some more. Flights already booked and not put off by Friday's events, as scary as they were.

The first bomb was the loudest thing I have ever heard. Unsurprising since it went off about a hundred yards from where I was seated

In Hanover in an Irish bar for tonight's match before tomorrow's friendly between Germany and Holland. Had hoped to catch Hungary v. Norway but there was no guarantee of getting a train back to Germany in time, firstly due to the migrant carry on and then the tightening of the borders after Friday.

Thinking I may sell 4x 55Euro tickets for each of these? (unless they end up VERY appealing)

14TH Bordeaux F3vsF4

17Th Toulose E2vsE4

EDIT:

Anyone actually booked flights and accom?

Not booked accomodation but booked flights last week. £205 return Glasgow to Marseille via Heathrow on the way out and Dusseldorf on the way back.

Edited by Mox

There will be more getting released in the 2nd phase of sales after the playoffs.

Will we need to reapply for that draw, or will they base it on the original applications, anyone know?

Definitely still interested in going to any of the games in northern France, hopefully I'll get hold of something somewhere.

I'm looking for a few Rep of Ireland tickets, I no the draw is on the 12th so after that obviously.

Genuine fan gone to 3 aways this time, plus playoffs in Zenica. Our ticketing system is fecked, so it's gonna be a scramble.

The portal is a disaster, from personal experience. So keep me in mind if any going.

Sound

cardwizzard, on 17 Nov 2015 - 09:26 AM, said:

Hehe thks for the offer parklife, I no your messing about, but hate touts

Yeah, i'm just joking, before some bedwetter goes off on one...

If I have tickets to a . B2-b4 does that mean I'll get teams from pot 2 and 4 or are the numbers assigned for draw random?

I may be making it up but I think that they draw a team for the group and then in a separate bowl they draw the position so say Wales might get drawn into Group A but then the second bowl of balls decide that they are A2 so to speak?

I'm sure someone will confirm either way soon enough. But to confuse it I think the pot 1 teams might always be A1, B1, C1...

In summary I dont know :lol:

TartanDave, on 17 Nov 2015 - 2:19 PM, said:snapback.png

If I have tickets to a . B2-b4 does that mean I'll get teams from pot 2 and 4 or are the numbers assigned for draw random?

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/draws/

Here is the link showing which pots already qualified teams will be in.

There is some with TBC as they could possibly move up or down a pot depending on what teams qualify from the play-offs (it hasn't been updated since before the first legs)

I belive it runs as their example France (pot one as holders) Group A, next drawn from pot one are group b, next group c etc, followed by pot two - first team to group A (with France) second team to group b, third....

Repeat process for pots three and four.

In answer to your question you will have a team from pot 2 vs a team from pot 4.

Please anyone feel free to correct me as this is my understanding of it.

Edited by Mazziessc

Mazziessc, on 17 Nov 2015 - 3:57 PM, said:

TartanDave, on 17 Nov 2015 - 2:19 PM, said:snapback.png

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/draws/

Here is the link showing which pots already qualified teams will be in.

There is some with TBC as they could possibly move up or down a pot depending on what teams qualify from the play-offs (it hasn't been updated since before the first legs)

I belive it runs as their example France (pot one as holders) Group A, next drawn from pot one are group b, next group c etc, followed by pot two - first team to group A (with France) second team to group b, third....

Repeat process for pots three and four.

In answer to your question you will have a team from pot 2 vs a team from pot 4.

Please anyone feel free to correct me as this is my understanding of it.

I think that's incorrect. I'm sure i've read that the numbers don't relate to the pots the team will come from but rather their position in the group. France will be A1, that's always been confirmed.

However it does not follow that Pot 1 teams will all be in spot number 1 in their respective groups.

I think that's incorrect. I'm sure i've read that the numbers don't relate to the pots the team will come from but rather their position in the group. France will be A1, that's always been confirmed.

However it does not follow that Pot 1 teams will all be in spot number 1 in their respective groups.

Cheers mate, just can't seem to find anything that shows the correct way, was kinda hoping to narrow down the teams I could possibly have.

Mazziessc, on 18 Nov 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

Cheers mate, just can't seem to find anything that shows the correct way, was kinda hoping to narrow down the teams I could possibly have.

Yeah, i'm not 100% sure and couldn't find the info online either. So it's entirely possible i may be wrong...

Yeah, i'm not 100% sure and couldn't find the info online either. So it's entirely possible i may be wrong...

All I could find was this from this AM.

Shows the way you put it but with teams in pot one as position one. Pots two through four are a lottery

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/european-championship/story/2715079/euro-2016-draw-seeding-pots-for-finals-confirmed

It means you can have a team from pot 2,3 or 4 v a team from pot 2,3 or 4. France are A1 and the other 5 seeds are B1, C1 etc. After that teams are drawn from the other pots and they are drawn into position 2, 3 or 4.

Full explanation from UEFA . Clear Aye Right

Draw procedure
The 23 qualifiers are divided into four pots based on UEFA national coefficients with Spain, as the reigning European champions, assured of a place in Pot 1 having qualified. France are not included in the pots as they are automatically assigned as team A1 so Pot 1 has five teams.

The teams will be drawn into six groups of four teams each (Groups A to F). The draw starts with Pot 1. One ball is drawn and the team is assigned to Group B, position B1; a second ball is drawn and the team is assigned to Group C, position C1; and so on till Group F.

European Qualifiers in 150 seconds

The draw continues with Pot 4. A ball is drawn and the team assigned to Group A. The position of this team within Group A is also determined by draw. A second ball is drawn from Pot 4 and assigned to Group B; again the position within Group B is drawn. The procedure is repeated for all teams in Pot 4.

The draw continues with Pot 3 and concludes with Pot 2. Each time a team is drawn the position within the relevant group is determined by draw

• 4 weeks later...