Poland Allocation? - Page 4 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Allocation?

ScotsRik

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Scotland Season Ticket holders have already purchased tickets for these matches so are not eligible to buy at this stage. Any remaining tickets after 7 July will be made available to Scotland Season Ticket holders from 12 noon on Friday 10 July until 12 noon on Monday 13 July (max 2 per purchase - subject to availability)."

2 per purchase,

so you cannot use your friends and family to buy more than 2?

"Scotland Season Ticket holders have already purchased tickets for these matches so are not eligible to buy at this stage. Any remaining tickets after 7 July will be made available to Scotland Season Ticket holders from 12 noon on Friday 10 July until 12 noon on Monday 13 July (max 2 per purchase - subject to availability)."

Cheers, knew it was three days, got wrong dates

Ah dinnae think sae mate.

I know season ticket holders can buy additional tickets - I am one myself.

We've been discussing whether or not there should be a public sale after the season ticket holders have bought their additional tickets (if there are any left) or whether any additional tickets should be offered to SSC members who did not buy season tickets.

Sorry but if a misunderstanding. I was saying they have decided to sell tickets to season ticket holders. What they do with any left after that is anyone's guess. I just don't think there will be any left to worry about. Or if there is it will be a few hundred

As far as I'm aware it's two per transaction ?

This isn't very clear, so I asked the SSC for clarification. The pertinent part of their response is as follows: "To confirm, if you have 5 members within you friends and family who all have a season ticket the total additional tickets that can be purchased ( including for yourself ) would be 12 tickets, subject to availability."

This isn't very clear, so I asked the SSC for clarification. The pertinent part of their response is as follows: "To confirm, if you have 5 members within you friends and family who all have a season ticket the total additional tickets that can be purchased ( including for yourself ) would be 12 tickets, subject to availability."

Thanks for clearing that up. :ok: It was a bit ambiguous. Typical SFA.

My Polish pals asked if I could get another two tickets for their burds, so I should be able to sort that out now.

Sorry but if a misunderstanding. I was saying they have decided to sell tickets to season ticket holders. What they do with any left after that is anyone's guess. I just don't think there will be any left to worry about. Or if there is it will be a few hundred

TBH I thought season ticket holders were only allowed one extra ticket each but it's two so you're right - there probably won't be many left by the middle of July.

Will the remaining Germany/Poland tickets potentially being offered to season ticket holders be sold the same time like they are doing currently or will there be separate sales?

if so does that mean a season ticket holder can get an extra 2 tickets for Germany and an extra 2 for Poland?

or

if they have another 2 season ticket holders on his friends and family list will he be able to buy on their behalf like they would normally?

So potentially he could buy and extra 6 for Germany and an extra 6 for Poland (between the 3 st holders)?

I know I should look this up but my brain is fried and I am sure somebody will know!

if so does that mean a season ticket holder can get an extra 2 tickets for Germany and an extra 2 for Poland?

or

if they have another 2 season ticket holders on his friends and family list will he be able to buy on their behalf like they would normally?

So potentially he could buy and extra 6 for Germany and an extra 6 for Poland (between the 3 st holders)?

I know I should look this up but my brain is fried and I am sure somebody will know!

Yes, the SSC confirmed via email to me today...

"The additional sale is applicable to those members who have already bought a season ticket and will allow them the opportunity to buy a further 2 tickets subject to availability. The 2 other tickets can be for anyone as the offer is exclusive to the member with the season ticket.

Therefore, if you are the only member with a season ticket, the maximum you can buy is an additional 2 tickets. If anyone else in your friends and family also has a season ticket, they also have the option to buy a further 2 tickets.

To confirm, if you have 5 members within your friends and family who all have a season ticket the total additional tickets that can be purchased ( including for yourself ) would be 12 tickets, subject to availability."

I have assumed that this is per game.

Edited by EIFA10

Will the remaining Germany/Poland tickets potentially being offered to season ticket holders be sold the same time like they are doing currently or will there be separate sales?

SSC members have until 7th July to buy their one guaranteed ticket. After that, season ticket holders will have the chance to buy another two tickets each (subject to availability). That sale is between 10th and 13th July.

Yes

or

Yes

Yes