If We Do End Up In The Play-Offs... - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If We Do End Up In The Play-Offs...

liviloyal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so. This has been lingering since the Ireland home game as a vital one. 3 points and we are probably two wins away and bearing in mind one is against Gibraltar ?!?

Tiblisi is so important, especially with Poland away to Germany in their corresponding fixture.

Great to see we would be seeded along with Holland, that would be one team I would not want to play.

Still think privately Strachan will be telling his players, we can win this group. Tiblisi is HUGE win that and anything is possible against Germany and Poland at hampden.

It is a uefa competition so it is not the fifa rankings that are used for the seeding but the uefa rankings. It is very unlikely we would be seeded.

lets not think of the play offs until we know they are getting forced upon us.

It's looking like we are gaurenteed to at least get them when you add in the 3 points from the Gibralta game, but lets wait and see.

Get a new thread up after September games.

lets not think of the play offs until we know they are getting forced upon us.

It's looking like we are gaurenteed to at least get them when you add in the 3 points from the Gibralta game, but lets wait and see.

Get a new thread up after September games.

It wouldn't be that if England were looking like they might finish third. You'd be posting 'let's get England in the playoffs' every two minutes.

If people want to discuss potential playoff opponents then they're free to do so.

You don't need to click into this thread if you're not interested in the topic.

It wouldn't be that if England were looking like they might finish third. You'd be posting 'let's get England in the playoffs' every two minutes.

If people want to discuss potential playoff opponents then they're free to do so.

You don't need to click into this thread if you're not interested in the topic.

well i gotta keep ppl in their place ken?

Hopefully his replacement will give them the kick up the @rse they need to finish at least second in their group.

Well our CEO has a spare 5 million to spend on Guus if MON doesn't manage to beat the Germans (;

Seriously though ur right.....no matter how bad they are at the moment. ...I wudnt want the Dutch in the playoffs

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

Well our CEO has a spare 5 million to spend on Guus if MON doesn't manage to beat the Germans (;

Seriously though ur right.....no matter how bad they are at the moment. ...I wudnt want the Dutch in the playoffs

Didn't he already spend that to get O'Neill and Keane? ?

It would just be Scotland or Ireland's luck as well.

We've already had the Dutch in a playoff and you guys had France.

It's almost a certainty that if one of us comes third we'll get Holland.