Home And Burst - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home And Burst

I'm away for a curer - can't face cold turkey at the moment and don't have to go in to work until lunchtime tomorrow.

Me and my lady were just saying the exact same thing... no ready yet! couple of pints to be had...

Think I had a variety of nightmares last night, the price paid for 3 days constant alcohol abuse.

Only saving grace was Flora not in any.

With you Chas Endell, age has caught up big style. I was kicking and tossing like a teenager in a

Poltergeist movie.

Had my last Dublin swally late Sunday night. Bzzzz forced it doon me. Then a days break on Monday flying home before stupidly going out last night in my local. My body, as I found out still needs more recovery time.

That's me finally caught up on my sleep - first morning I have woken up since getting back and not felt groggy.

Being on nightshift really hasn't helped me. Just about got my appetite back now. On the plus side I've lost a,few pounds.

Getting your appetite back is always a positive sign.

I went for my first run since getting back this morning - needless to say it was very hard work and more of a plod - could do with another kip...

Aye think I'm back to normal now. On the bike tomorrow see how that goes. My bad knee has been fine since I've not done anything so no doubt I'll be back in pain. Oh the joys