Home And Burst - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home And Burst

Superb hosts just gave the taxi driver 45 Euro thinkin it was 15euro n he gave me it back me n the mrs stayin in the schoolhouse in ballsbridge nicer more genuine people we couldn't have met would defo stay here again on the lunchtime flight back to Glasgow tomorrow

I got in about 0100 and at work this morning for 0800 to find the girl that does the weekend has been off sick.

There is paperwork everywhere and I'm a bit delicate.

I bumped into her in the Temple Bar, nice girl.

Went a run on my lunch there..not sure if it has helped or made things worse at this point in time.

I'll be going a run and then doing a weights workout after work tonight. That combined with an early night will ensure i'm back to 100% tomorrow. :)

Had amazing time staying with friends,for 3 nights.fri and sat very messy,hospitality at the ground was amazing,staff went extra mile. Sunday major recovery walked lots. drunk lots off water and then had crazy idea to play 2 hours football in evening sun.out for meal and few drinks Sunday then back home today.top weekend but Def feeling old.fecking love Dublin.