Roi Scotland Match Thread - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi Scotland Match Thread

Slide tackle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted with that result after the first half. Horrible game to play at this stage of the season...

This was a banana skin waiting for us, we slipped on it, but managed to get back on track. A hard shift, not least for the wee boy who got on as a ringer at left back. I hope he has better games for us.

Lucky to get away with that, so happy with the draw and winning the head to head. Forsyth shouldn't play again this campaign on that showing. Can you imagine what Poland and Germany would do to him? Biggest games we've had since 2007 coming up and we need everyone on top of their game.

Forsyth's distribution was even worse than Hutton's. That route one stuff doesn't half put you under pressure eh? Corner, corner, corner...

Played a bit worse after we scored, lost the urgency, too scared to get hit on the counter...not quite Poland away when we went 2-1 ahead then sat back but lots of sideways passes when we got to the final third.

Hopefully Strachan learnt more about his players after that. And once again, well played Anya. I wouldn't bother 'saving' him in future. He didn't see tons of the ball but when he got it he didn't soil his pants and only made one mispass that I recall.