Who Is First Away ? - Page 3 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who Is First Away ?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else flying from Manchester on Friday with Ryanair ?

Think it's aboot 1330 departure.

Should really check up on that :lol:

We're on the 21.30, saves time off work. In saying that we will be in lounge from 17.00 or so, courtesy of Barclays. You need a taxi? Is Eddie with you Edited by tam4ritchie

COMTA bus from Edinburgh 6.30am Friday arrive in Dublin around 3pm Friday afternoon

Just hope the ferry has enough beer / guiness to keep us drinking for a couple of hours :cheers3:

That was a lucky escape

We're out of Manchester, but on Aer Lingus at 15:40 so should hopefully just miss you :wink2::ok:

And that's the thanks I get after everything I've done for you :yikes3:

Where ye staying pal buddy ? I'll probably still be waiting at the airport for Zico when you arrive. :ok:

And that's the thanks I get after everything I've done for you :yikes3:

Where ye staying pal buddy ? I'll probably still be waiting at the airport for Zico when you arrive. :ok:

Some hostel mate - Parnel Street I think???

Our train gets into Manc airport at 13 :15, so a fair chance we'll miss you unless you're delayed. Will probably bump into you at some point over the weekend though :ok:

Anyone else flying from Manchester on Friday with Ryanair ?

Think it's aboot 1330 departure.

Should really check up on that :lol:

It's a 1355 flight. You're bestest TAMB pal is on that flight ;)

Fly out Manchester half 8 flight. Straight airport pub from work.booked half 9 1st then half 8 came up for £10 so thought may as well have extra 1 in dublin.fky back Monday teatime

Eight of us on the 9.30 Friday with Ryanair. Be getting to t3 for 5.30 to take advantage of the escape lounge. You live Manchester way?