Season Ticket Prices 2015/16 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Season Ticket Prices 2015/16

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£348 for my season ticket in the Copland Rear. An increase of 5% which isn't bad all things considered. Despite being adamant that I wasn't renewing and I was done with it all, I've been persuaded to do a time share deal where 3 of us will buy 2 tickets between us. £232 that'll cost me for 12 games, which is probably still more than I went to last season!!

Edited by Fairbairn

£348 for my season ticket in the Copland Rear. An increase of 5% which isn't bad all things considered. Despite being adamant that I wasn't renewing and I was done with it all, I've been persuaded to do a time share deal where 3 of us will buy 2 tickets between us. £232 that'll cost me for 12 games, which is probably still more than I went to last season!!

I do like that according to a mate that theres a line in the renewal pack that says "the football you have watched does not justify the price" or something like that?

Falkirk

Adult £225 in June £250 after early bird offer

Concession £125

Under 18 £75

Under 12s Free

No Nil Nils - ie each season ticket will get a free ticket to bring a friend/non st holder tot he next match if the game finishes 0-0

Haven't seen many better than this.

Falkirk

Concession £125

Under 18 £75

Under 12s Free

No Nil Nils - ie each season ticket will get a free ticket to bring a friend/non st holder tot he next match if the game finishes 0-0

I'd say my £270 for league above with free U16 ticket is better value.

Two adults and 2 u16s at Killie in family section (except Celtic games) is phenomenal value also.

420 quid for me in the Club Deck. An increase from 400 which, if used wisely, is okay.

Is that just 18 league games or you get any extras (cup games etc?).

Seems pretty steep at just over £23 a game if that's all you get!

It's possibly different at traditionally smaller clubs, where a season ticket is a bit cheaper than PATG.

In days gone by a season ticket would be more about guaranteeing your ticket for the big games, but ibrox won't sell out more than once or twice next season.

At motherwell the breakeven point is about 14-15 out of 19 games.

Edited by sbcmfc

Just thought I'd start this to compare different club's attitudes.

Bradford City adult season ticket £149 before 5th July. £6.50 a game. Well played the bantams.

bradford city also have a flexi-card which is £50 a season it is then £15 a game walk up price it is £25 potg last season it was £10 with a flexi-card and £20 potg i follow bradford pa our potg last season was £11 our board couldn't quite grasp the fact that it was cheaper to watch third tier football than sixth tier they averaged about 14000 we averaged about 350.at least this season we have matched there season ticket price but they play two game's more(i must say the way we played last season that was a blessing)

ian

Falkirk

Concession £125

Under 18 £75

Under 12s Free

Price freeze again :ok:

Is that just 18 league games or you get any extras (cup games etc?).

Seems pretty steep at just over £23 a game if that's all you get!

It's possibly different at traditionally smaller clubs, where a season ticket is a bit cheaper than PATG.

In days gone by a season ticket would be more about guaranteeing your ticket for the big games, but ibrox won't sell out more than once or twice next season.

At motherwell the breakeven point is about 14-15 out of 19 games.

No, no, just league games, although the board did want to add the play-offs onto it...

It is steep, unquestionably, but in years gone by it was more unacceptable because of the large wages being paid to the jersey-wasters. This year we have a large on and off field recovery to fund so I don't mind.