Season Ticket Prices 2015/16 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Season Ticket Prices 2015/16

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Had a quick google and it's fair enough that you can get 3 free kids season ticket books but £700 if two guys want to go watch Hamilton for the season? :lol: gtf

Absolutely, Accies have the second most expensive minimum season ticket price in the Premier League, behind Celtic. No wonder we cant get anyone to come and watch us.

Following on from that, while I don't think you can do too much to encourage families and kids along to the games.

But is enough being done to make it accessible to folk without kids and particularly young adults?

At motherwell you can get a free kid (under 12) with an adult season ticket in the east stand, or 2 free kids in the cooper. For £295 and £314 respectively.

You then have a ticket at £70 for 12-15, but if you don't carry on in full time education you jump to £300.

:shocked:

I even had the bizarre situation at an away match at mcdiarmid park where I was charged extra for not having a kid, £15 for an adult with upto 2 kids, £22 for an adult with no kids. (My point that I did have a kid but I'd left him at home didn't wash).

I think all these deals for kids are great, but the jump to full price is too steep.

£230 early bird for Morton (worth it alone to watch us pump the midden) and £400 for Man City, can't wait to tell the missus ha ha

You would be surprised.

I'm not even sure if it includes challenge cup matches :)

I was going to ask, does it count Ramsdens cup and play offs? Could run to about 12 games if you get to the 1/4 final of all 3 cups and finish 3rd and reach play off final.

:lol:

Or it could be £50 to see 1 Ramsdens cup tie, or no games at all!

Thank goodness motherwell didn't offer a "cup top up" during McCalls tenure!

:lol:

Conveniently excluding his 1st season where we were beaten finalists in the scottish cup (mccall came in at Christmas).

Mccall never won a cup tie versus Premier league opposition, and lost to 3rd division Rangers and Albion rovers.