Final Leaders Debate - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy ref 2 seems to be the bit stick they are all using to bash wee nic at least she seems to be handling them well

Had to laugh at Jim saying he doesn't want to keep going on about ref2 and then starts on about it again

The more I see of Jim Murphy the angrier I get. He's such a smarmy, untrustworthy looking bellend.

How anybody could consider voting for a party that he has any input into is beyond me.

Fecking halfwit question - if your parents buy their council house when you're a child, you're a hypocrite if you're opposed to the right to buy legislation when you're an adult???? What the feck was the 12 year old Nicola Sturgeon meant to do? Burn it down and go and live in the woods???

Did someone mention SNP and living wage?

Was there not possible legal consequences to the Labour bill to bring it in ?

They have asked for the powers for it to be fully devolved

Was there not possible legal consequences to the Labour bill to bring it in ?

They have asked for the powers for it to be fully devolved

The SNP said it "may" be against EU regulations, they were supposed to consult on it and present their findings. They missed the deadline and haven't revisited it despite TU criticism.