Final Leaders Debate - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I really dont think i can take another of these.

Probably because

1 What else is there to say that hasnt been said

2 Another chance for the 3 unionists to talk over Sturgeon about another referendum/FFA

3 Final chance of BBC bias to allow a stab at the SNP

4 That bus load of tories invited in again

5 Loaded questions from undecided votes who happen to be activists

6 Jim Murphy and his quiet voice trying to make his lies more believable

7 By the laws of averages Sturgeon to have a bad debate

8 General worry that close to the election that Scotland will shit the nest again

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst chair ever. He seems to think because he's hosting that his voice needs to be heard above all others. He's not unbiased.

Agreed 100%

A tweet earlier said that he should make it clear right at the start that a second referendum and FFA are not up for debate as it's not in any manifesto for this election

That would maybe leave more time to explore all parties real policies

Will never happen though - Campbell will probably encourage it

Im raging already and its not even started

I thought FFA was in the manifesto? It's definitely mentioned.

It is mentioned but only to have an agreement that it should move to FFA somewhere down the line

Funny, we were just saying the same thing. The main problem is Jim Murphy, he just makes me want to smash stuff up. He's a lying scumbag, a revolting man. I am desperate to see that fker lose his seat and to see his face when it happens.

Sick to death of the same things being said over and over and over.

And Willie Rennie drains the life out of me, when he comes on it's time for tea and there's only so many cups of tea you can drink!

After the drivel they came out with during the referendum campaign and now the spite and hatred coming up from London you'd have to be mad or a masochist to want to vote for a unionist party. They've no interest in Scotland, only themselves.

For me it's the easiest choice I've ever had in an election.

We all know whats going to happen the other idiots will try to gang up on nicola who will fend them off with a baseball bat [alright thats exagerated ] but you what i mean. :-))