Aviva Stadium - How Many Scots In Atttendance - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aviva Stadium - How Many Scots In Atttendance

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between the Irish that were in the home end and the Scots in Dublin will be that the Irish had wee pockets dotted around Parkhead whereas we have three blocks. The official away end, the hospitality block and the dual ticket block. No doubt there will be others in various parts of the stadium but I reckon we'll mack one hell of a noise.

3186 in the SSC section plus over 1500 in sections 501 and 502.

Add the apparently over 1000 in the hospitality section plus others scattered throughout the Stadium and I reckon it'll be around 8 to 10 thousand Scottish fans in the Aviva.?

Plus many more may get tickets over in Ireland on the day.

Add the apparently over 1000 in the hospitality section plus others scattered throughout the Stadium and I reckon it'll be around 8 to 10 thousand Scottish fans in the Aviva.?

The difference between the Irish that were in the home end and the Scots in Dublin will be that the Irish had wee pockets dotted around Parkhead whereas we have three blocks. The official away end, the hospitality block and the dual ticket block. No doubt there will be others in various parts of the stadium but I reckon we'll mack one hell of a noise.

Your reportoire is even worse than ours by all accounts

Add the apparently over 1000 in the hospitality section plus others scattered throughout the Stadium and I reckon it'll be around 8 to 10 thousand Scottish fans in the Aviva.

Where are you getting 1500 in sections 501 and 502 and also 1000 in hospitality? I would be very suprised if it was even close to half those numbers.

sections 501 and 502 hold aprox 1400

travel cluc section aprox 3150

sfa hospitality and sponsors aprox 1000

abbey 4 sections aprox 1800

thg aprox 600

plus whatever are scattered through rest of ground think the guys saying 10k-12- wont be far wrong

Edited by washboarder